Original topic:

S21 preorder joke

(Topic created on: 02-23-2021 08:37 PM)
MoGee
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions

For all of you people who pre-ordered the s21 and got screwed by Samsung by saying that the 17750 voucher have already been claimed. 
It seems have enough stock for everyone but the people who pre-ordered through their carriers or other dealers!! 
21 Comments
Halston
Options
Promotions

Hi MoGee,
Please check the direct message I sent you by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information. Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM(Direct Message).

0 Likes
RoxL
Active Level 1
Promotions
This new promotion is a joke?! I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra on January 19 through my mobile service provider (D2Technologie - Telus retailer) in order to benefit from the promotion of Galaxy Buds Pro headphones and the SmartTag. D2Technologie received my phone on February 11th, I paid for the phone the same day and received it at home on February 16th. The promotion was no longer valid since the 17,750 coupons were distributed. It's very disappointing, especially when you pre-order to access the promotion. I hope Samsung will make changes to satisfy its customers ... I must not be the only one in this situation.
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Promotions
@Halston
can you help @RoxL too ? He pre-order the device from a provider but receive it later . As customer, does it mean we are better to never pre-order from a provider in the future ? We don't understand !

Many regular members here don't understand why Pre-order buyers are not the first to receive the gifts*
Explain me why we should pre-order a device if there is no benefits include..i am personnaly waiting for the Note21 Ultra but i want to be sure i'll get the extra bonus...We think Pre-order should received their gifts...

@RoxL, you are not alone in this situation, @TinaCF and many others pre-order to receive the gifts
RoxL
Active Level 1
Promotions
Thank's Cassidy! 🙏 In addition, it's not easy for me who speaks French! Luckily Google Translate exists...
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Promotions

@RoxL

Ça tombe bien, moi aussi j'ai de la difficulté avec mon anglais..et moi aussi j'utilise Google Translate...

J'avoue que je serais frustré aussi si j'avais pré-commandé le S21* et que je n'aurais pas reçu les Galaxy Buds...ça me fait reculer face aux futures promotions et je pense que plusieurs anciens usagers ont la même réaction que moi

RoxL
Active Level 1
Promotions
Je comprends une bonne partie des commentaires (à force de lire la même chose 😅), mais je dois quand même traduire tous les commentaires pour m'assurer d'avoir bien compris! Effectivement, c'est très frustrant, surtout que mon conjoint a reçu son téléphone quelques jours avant moi et a pu bénéficier de l'offre...
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Promotions
@Roxl
Tu peux écrire tes questions en français si tu le veux...Les Modérateurs vont te répondre . C'est ce que je fais quand je ne suis pas sûr de la traduction anglaise de Google...
MoGee
Active Level 1
Promotions
@cassidy @Roxl
Don't bother guys @Halston seems unable to help as well, replied to him 3 days ago with answer back from him!!

Screenshot_20210226-124939_Chrome_29419.jpg

0 Likes
RoxL
Active Level 1
Promotions
And then @MoGee? Nothing positive?
0 Likes