Original topic:

S22+ Bonus Galaxy Watch

(Topic created on: 06-15-2022 05:21 PM)
lansbergenn
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions

Has anyone been able to purchase the S22+ and get the bonus watch as per the promotion that is supposedly running? I had attempted to do this a few days ago and was unable. In the live chat they said they would escalate my issue to a higher department, but I have heard nothing back from Samsung. Am I alone in this issue or can anyone provide some clarification?

5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Promotions
I just got the bonus watch for the z flip 3 no problem!
0 Likes
Axton
Options
Promotions

Hi, could you please share a screenshot of the error message ?

0 Likes
lansbergenn
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 8.33.16 AM.pngIts not an error. I put the S22+ in my cart, then when I attempt to put the galaxy watch in, the price was full price. It has since been adjusted to either $80 or $100 off depending on the watch you purchase. Above is the current promotion on their website stating a bonus watch for purchase of an S22+

0 Likes
lansbergenn
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

And I have tried with every combination of S22+ (128 v 256, with or without Samsung care, various colour options) None of them end up offering a free watch as per the promotion

0 Likes
Axton
Options
Promotions

Hi, Please make sure that you add Galaxy Watch4 Bluetooth (non-classic, non-LTE) to get value as zero or Free for watch 4 in the cart.

0 Likes