Original topic:

S22 pre order bundle scam

(Topic created on: 06-15-2022 09:23 AM)
Members_BtwzYSb
Active Level 2
Options
Promotions

After complaining for a month to Samsung about my missing pre order bundle items they finally updated the order........ , in the "my orders" it says all 3 items are delivered, which is false and Samsung also sent me an email saying the missing items are on their way with a Australia post tracking number, but Australia post says the tracking number doesn't exist.

In summary, 2 out of 3 items of my pre order bundle is missing (only item that arrived was the marvel cover for the buds charging case) and instead of looking into this Samsung sent me a fake email with a fake tracking number and updated my order as delivered. 

5 Comments
zarontavern
Active Level 6
Promotions
You should've bought it from your local store rather than on samsung store, they're completely disorganised and have no idea what they're doing, I had my preorder from JBHIFI in store and it took 2 months before mine arrived, furthermore I'd suggest getting a refund
0 Likes
Naga27
Active Level 2
Promotions
Samsung online orders usually have a delay between placing the order and warehouse pickup for shipment. Auspost order number could have been created and i have seen cases like it doesnt appear in auspost tracking till it gets picked up. Give it some more time. Keep chasing the customer support.
Promotions
Agreed, experienced this with my pre-order stuff.
Recieved notifications when they created the shipping labels, even though they hadn't actually shipped yet.
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Promotions

Hi there, in some cases the AusPost tracking number may not be active until it has been received by AusPost and scanned. 

Would you be able to share your order number and AusPost tracking number to the below email:

members.au@samsung.com 

Subject: SamsungLaura - Redemption gift tracking

Details:

Name, Phone number, address, order number, tracking number

0 Likes
T1NYPERS0N
Active Level 1
Promotions
SAMSUNG is great. I've never had an issue nor a problem with Samsung, it's been the best switch over I've ever done since 2013.
I've only ever been with Samsung since and I've never looked back. Keep up the great work. You guys/girls are doing fabulous.
0 Likes