Original topic:

S22 ultra gift bundle bungle

(Topic created on: 03-29-2022 07:00 PM)
Members_a91WH7Q
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions

HI, 

I pre ordered my S22 Ultra with telstra on the 13th of February, Comes with a Tab plus gift bundle. I registered on the redemption site then waited for my code. Received code on the 10th of March redeemed the power bundle, 65w wall charger, wireless pad and a case. And I'm guessing the Tab is automatically added.

20th of March I received a package that only included the wireless charging pad. And an email saying order is complete. 

Have tried to call many times without luck to resolve the issue. Any help would very much be appreciated.

0 Likes
10 Comments
Newie2299
Active Level 2
Promotions
I have a friend who has both and needed to do the tablet separately through the same website under the section about telstra tablet offer. From memory it was further down. It's a pain but eventually he was able to submit it. Good luck.
0 Likes
Promotions
  • Thanks Newie2299,  Have just checked Redemption account and funnily enough all information is populated now.  It does say Tab has been shipped on the 24th, So fingers crossed 🙂
daav
Active Level 3
Promotions
My guess is the case and 65w wall charger is being delayed. I also received wireless charging pad only. When you login to samsung account and check your order details you might see the remaining ordersScreenshot_20220329-174438_Chrome_695_1648536378.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
Promotions

Hi daav,  as stated above my redemption account is populated with all information now. Says Tab has been shipped so all good but says bundal has been delivered, and I did have a delivery but was only the wireless charger.  You could be right about the hold up. Just wish they would keep us in the loop. Thanks for your response 👍

SamsungLaura
Options
Promotions

Hi there, glad to hear your claim is progressing your claim as normal. Let us know if you have any further questions.

Promotions

Hi Laura, my only question is when will I recieve wall charger and case as the bundle says delivery is complete. Yet only recieved a wireless charger?

0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Promotions

Hi there, orders may be split up as a result of stock availability. Does this say delivery complete on the Redemption portal or Online store? 

0 Likes
Promotions

Hi Laura, On the redemption portal it just says delivered.   Order number is AUGE20220225044505-516  if this helps.

0 Likes
Nev09
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Exact same thing happened to me. Can samsung please put a timeline on shipping the cases. I've had my new phone for a month now with no case and I'm a nervous wreck. I would have bought a case to protect it in the interim if I had of known it would be this long.
0 Likes