Original topic:

Samsung Canada needs to be accountable for lying on the Galaxy Watch preorders.

(Topic created on: 09-09-2021 05:11 PM)
stmax
Active Level 6
Options
Promotions
To make a promise on a preorder from August 14th to ship on August 25th and just let it go by with zero communication is unacceptable.  Not even a mass email explaining anything.  Nothing.  

Your most loyal customers trusting you with their cash early in order to get the product on day 1. Nothing.

The real test of a company is how they make something right. Let's see how Samsung Canada makes it right.
rebella
Active Level 4
Promotions
329 signatures are still needed, can you add your signature? ✍️
https://chng.it/bPHSNQGw
0 Likes
stmax
Active Level 6
Promotions
Done!
0 Likes
rick0415
Active Level 4
Promotions

What bothers me most is the complete lack of communication on Samsungs part. Maybe an email to say shipping is delayed due to whatever. They had no problem taking my money right away.

stmax
Active Level 6
Promotions
100%
0 Likes
stmax
Active Level 6
Promotions
Hi Georgine... just following up... I sent my info to you about 3days ago but I still have heard nothing from either you or Samsung Canada.
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Promotions

Hi, we have forwarded them to our team and waiting for a response from them.

0 Likes
stmax
Active Level 6
Promotions
Hi Georgine. I called Samsung as you asked me to. You told me that Samsung would be able to provide solutions to expedite shipping. I called them and they did not help. They just said that when it is ready to ship that I will get an email for tracking. Can you clarify why you thought I should call? I just want to be sure I didn't miss something. Thanks.
Georgine
Options
Promotions

Hi stmax, Please check your dm.

0 Likes
stmax
Active Level 6
Promotions
Hi @Georgine is there any further updates?
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Promotions

Hi, please check your dm.

0 Likes