Original topic:

Samsung for Education

(Topic created on: 10-02-2022 01:04 PM)
jonloo1126
Active Level 6
Options
Promotions
Hello Members! Are any of you students in Malaysia with a valid university email address (e.g. ****@xxxx.edu.my)? If so, you are qualified to sign up for a Samsung Education account and get great deals out of it! 

Here are some of the latest offers I've seen and they are mind blowing. If I'd known of these education prices much earlier I would've waited to get some of these devices. 

Firstly we take a look at the latest foldables.

You can get a 256GB variant of the Z Fold 4 at RM5439.20! That's the same price as S22 Ultra at launch.

Not interested in Foldables? The 256GB S22 Ultra is also going as low as RM4399. For anyone who claim the additional 5% off first purchase voucher ("EPPWELCOME5"), you can get it at RM4179.24. Crazy right?

Pricing for S22 Ultra 256GB variant with the welcome discount for education account.

Here are some of the prices for wearables! Music, fitness, style - basic necessities of most students haha.

Wearables are also included within the discounted items for students!

Check out Samsung Education! Type on Google "Samsung Education Store Malaysia" and after verifying your university email, you will get access to these deals. 

4 Comments
MarkUltra
Active Level 3
Promotions

That's actually a good offer! Too bad that I don't have a valid university email address, I don't go to the university anymore, and just my son learns coding for kids, but that's it. However, I think it's great that such companies support education, it actually has a beneficial effect on people's lives.

dadarius
Active Level 2
Promotions

Now there are many great tools that will help the student to simplify the learning process. In addition, I can recommend the site https://studymoose.com/free-essays/organizational-behavior with free example essay about organizational behavior, so as not to spend too much time writing essays and papers.

0 Likes
carollawrence
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

You can trust https://essayusa.com/ to be there for you every step of the way as you work to become a better student and achieve your academic goals. EssayUSA is committed to assisting you in reaching your educational objectives and enhancing the overall quality of your school experience. This is merely one example of how EssayUSA distinguishes out from the pack.

0 Likes
lawrancecarol
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

Nursing writing services play a crucial role in supporting and assisting nursing students in their academic journey. These nursing writing service offer valuable assistance by providing well-researched, professionally written papers that adhere to the highest standards of academic integrity. As nursing students often face demanding schedules and complex coursework, these writing services can be a helpful resource to ensure timely submission of assignments without compromising on quality.

0 Likes