Original topic:

Samsung marketing signup $50 voucher

(Topic created on: 08-24-2022 05:24 PM)
bhakharvadi
Active Level 3
Options
Promotions
Anyone else having issues getting $50 voucher code for signing up to their newsletter?

I signed up, didn't receive it for few days so got in touch with them via email. They sent out a code which was invalid, so I got in touch with them again complaing them and requesting another one. Guess what, I received a second code which is again invalid 😡

How hard can it be to send out a code when someone signs up and also a code which is working🙄
8 Comments
SamsungLaura
Options
Promotions

Hi @bhakharvadi, I am sorry to hear this code did not work.

Are you able to send through an email to members.au@samsung.com with the code and the Samsung account email you tried to purchase with? 

Members_h72cPYJ
Beginner Level 3
Promotions

I didn't get my code within the expected 24-48 hours and it's now been over a week since I subscribed.

I emailed online.store@samsung.com and they wrote back saying I'd get another email with the code within 2-10 business days. Not sure why it's not automatically generated and I have to wait up to 10 business days (note: it's been more than 2 days since I got that email and I haven't gotten anything yet).

Just wrote to members.au@samsung.com  after seeing the Moderator's response to the original post below. Not sure if that'll work.

Clint3212
Active Level 1
Promotions
Same thing happened to me. I too contacted support and am yet to receive a code. I was considering upgrading to S23 series however, if this is how Samsung is going to treat their long term customers I might just switch back to Apple as they have far better customer service.
0 Likes
ballbag
Active Level 3
Promotions
Thanks for the hundreds of codes
0 Likes
Nys-or-Bitz
Beginner Level 4
Promotions
Plz share codes???
0 Likes
Beno1985
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Yeah I need codes don't no how to use the but plz
0 Likes
mumma1980
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I didn't get my sign up bonus
0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

Hey @mumma1980 

You can Retrieve your unique voucher code by filling out the form again.

Please ensure you use the same email to checkout, otherwise, your promo code will not work.

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes