cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Members Upgrade: May - Exclusive S22 offer (ENDED)

(Topic created on: 05-17-2022 02:57 PM)
Samsung_Ruby
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

samsung members upgrade banner.jpg

Hi Members,

As part of an exclusive for the Samsung Members Community, we are pleased to announce the Samsung Members Upgrade program.

How Samsung Upgrade works:

• Each month we will feature a different Samsung Galaxy device to be eligible for an upgrade offer exclusive to Samsung Members.

This is perfect if you have an older device that you've been wanting to upgrade!

May eligible device:

• Samsung Galaxy S10

S10 to S22+.jpg

Have an S10 device that you’ve been wanting to upgrade?

Simply comment with “I am a Samsung Member” below and one of our Community moderators will DM you with what's next. 

Screenshot 2022-05-11 121643.png

Q: I want the exclusive offer but my device is not the S10

A: Be sure to check back each month for the next eligible Samsung Upgrade device, we reveal the eligible device on the first Monday of every month.

Terms & Conditions Apply:

• To receive this exclusive offer, have an eligible device (Samsung Galaxy S10) and comment on the dedicated Samsung Members post “Exclusive S22 offer for our Samsung Members”
  • Customers who are eligible for the offer will be contacted by a Member of the Samsung Retention team, with the details of the offer.
  • *Eligible handsets for instant trade-in: S22 range, current Foldables range, A73. All other models require original handset to be sent in first to receive discount*
  • For further T&Cs on Trade-in
  • Trade-in T&Cs: https://www.samsung.com/nz/galaxytradein/
  • Full trade-in T&Cs: https://www.xchangemobile.com/NZ/Samsung/Account/Terms_Conditions/
  • Promo T&Cs: https://images.samsung.com/is/content/samsung/assets/nz/offers/mothers-day-2022/2_S22_Free-gift_TC_1...
  • Information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
  • The promoter is Samsung Electronics New Zealand Limited, 24 The Warehouse Way, Northcote, Auckland 0627 (“Promoter”).
  • The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents only.
57 Comments
Nickynoo
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I am a Samsung Member
eldeanio
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I am a Samsung Member
Char_26
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I am a Samsung member
Midz08
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I am a Samsung Member
Yanyan98
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I am a Samsung Member
Toni_atata
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I am a samsung member
Samsung_Ruby
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

Hey Ton, thanks for your comment! Could you please email tahnee.hadfield@tribalworldwide.co.nz with your name, number and email address so that a representative can get in touch with you to help you redeem this offer? Thanks, the Samsung NZ team

0 Likes
Mushtaq
Active Level 1
Promotions
I am a Samsung member.
MaceMedina07
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Hi I am a Samsung member
Samsung_Ruby
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

Hey! thanks for your comment! Could you please email tahnee.hadfield@tribalworldwide.co.nz with your name, number and email address so that a representative can get in touch with you to help you redeem this offer? Thanks, the Samsung NZ team

0 Likes