(Topic created on: 08-26-2020 07:40 PM)
SamsungMembersPH
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

Details-Page-Estore-Back-to-School.jpg

Simply follow these steps:

1. Post a photo on Facebook or Instagram with a caption that answers:

How does Samsung help you stay connected and continue your learning at home?

2. Include the mandatory spiel: "For those looking to get new tech for new learning, checkout Samsung Online Store’s back to school tech deals until August 31, 2020 for exciting eVouchers and freebies. #SamsungPH #NewTechNewLearning #SamsungMembers #SamsungOnlineStore"

3. Tag your chosen BFF

4. Take a screenshot of your post.

5. Upload screenshot and register here on the Samsung Members App! Click here to register

Hurry, deadline of entries is until August 30, 2020 only!

Learn more: https://www.samsung.com/ph/offer/online/samsung-members-back-to-school-contest

Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 103725 Series of 2020.

81 Comments
Gasinse
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

Finding assistance with various project writing tasks has gotten extremely challenging. Many people are unsure about what they should do or how they should go about doing it. I am a new student that requires assistance with a variety of activities on a regular basis. My friends also recommended that I contact someone who could help me with a https://www.bestessay.com/write-my-essay-for-me/ . Everyone knows who to call when they need help, even with my hard assignment. So, I hope I've been of use; best wishes for success and happiness.

0 Likes
CatarinaLee
Active Level 3
Promotions

Now on the Internet there are a lot of different sites that carry out work to order. Therefore, now it is simply necessary to read the review on the site before ordering a work. I understood this after reading the review on buy essay friend. It turned out that this site does the job at a disgusting level, and how good that I did not order anything from them.

0 Likes