Original topic:

Samsung Promotions

(Topic created on: 06-29-2023 10:56 PM)
PkmnTrainerJohn
Active Level 2
Options
Promotions
Misleading and False Advertisements?

It's been a month and yet I haven't receive any of the promised freebies from the day I brought my phone. Been sending follow-up but still same answer and no progression. Been visiting the store almost weekly but no assurance on when you will receive this freebies.

Just sharing my experience with Samsung Promotion if Misleading and False Advertisements. We all know that this was not even mentioned on their promotion that the freebies will not be available upon availment and you will need to wait for 7 to 30 days or more.😔

Unit: Samsung S23 Ultra (Brought last May 26, 2023)
Freebies: Grip Case & Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 44mm. (Haven't receive any of this)
13 Comments
Genosss
Active Level 4
Promotions
Try mo lumapit sa DTI Consumer Protection and Advocacy Bureau (CPAB) or sa regional or provincial offices of DTI.

In my case sa old S20U ko way back 2020, on the spot yong freebies like galaxy buds.
Genosss
Active Level 4
Promotions
Parang social sec***** system lang yan eh. Pag di mo e claim, yong members nila ang magki-claim🫢🤫
0 Likes
Promotions
Thanks for the suggestion. Eto actually ung next step na gagawin ko since lagpas na sa binigay na TAT. Ang sabi lang nila na kapag lumagpas ay magfollow up lang ulit. Hays..
Promotions
@Cefiro nagawa ko na yan nacheck ko na and walang pagbabago ganun pa din last update June 1 - un ung araw ng approval and until now un pa din ung nakalagay dun at wala ng galaw simula nun. Personal ffup na ang ginagawa ko pero paulit ulit lang sila.
0 Likes
Promotions
@TeamGalaxyRene
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Promotions

Hello PkmnTrainerJohn,

This should not be happening to you! Allow me to help you. Please provide me any reference number here (no personal details please), so I can escalate and expedite the same to the dedicated team. And be at ease, that you will receive an updates through your registered mobile number and or email addresses.

0 Likes
Promotions
PHG20230526111357-263
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Promotions

Hello PkmnTrainerJohn,

Please check your email as our RMS Dedicated Team are working hard to expedite your Freebies consists of Grip Case and Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 44mm.