Original topic:

Samsung redemption offer not received

(Topic created on: 07-11-2021 08:53 AM)
victor2501
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions
I have bought the samsung galaxy s21 a month ago come with galaxy watch gift. However, its been a month and i have not receive my watch yet. I have tracked my redemption, the status was shipped, but still has not arrived. 
11 Comments
JoshMerrett
Beginner Level 4
Promotions
Same here
Gottaluvit
Beginner Level 4
Promotions

Same here. Seems strange. Hope it's not a scam.

SamsungLaura
Options
Promotions

Thank you @Gottaluvit, @JoshMerrett, and @victor2501 for bringing this to our attention. Are you able to send an email and provide the following details so that I can investigate with our promotions team?

Please put SamsungLaura - Watch 3 Redemption as the email subject and detail your:

1. Name

2. Number

3. Delivery address

4. Redemption claim number

5. Proof of Purchase 

6. Screenshot of redemption status if possible. 

0 Likes
NicholasLane
Active Level 1
Promotions

Hi, I have had the same issue? Has there been a scam? Can you please provide more info. Very disappointing.

0 Likes
NicholasLane
Active Level 1
Promotions

Plus i also have sent an email to your au promotions email address but had no response as yet. Email was sent on the 18th. Would appreciate if Samsung could please respond asap. :(

0 Likes
SamsungJon
Options
Promotions

Hi @NicholasLane, I'm sorry to hear about this. Please note that with the gift, it may take up to 60 days for the delivery of the gift from when you submitted an Eligible Claim via our redemption portal. Samsung will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the Gift within 60 days from the date notification is received, but it may be subject to delay in some circumstances. 

Once your Gift has been shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking details.

If you had still not received it before then, please let me know through either Direct Messages or our email (members.au@samsung.com) so that I can take a look into this for you.

0 Likes
NicholasLane
Active Level 1
Promotions

Thanks Tina. It just threw me because the system said it had been shipped already on 28 June. I will keep an eye out for the tracking email and reach out if it hasnt arrived by the end of August.

Z-Ramsey
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Same here
0 Likes
SamsungJon
Options
Promotions

Hi Z-Ramsey, please note that it may take up to 60 days for the delivery of the gift from when you submitted an Eligible Claim via our redemption portal. Samsung will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the Gift within 60 days from the date notification is received, but it may be subject to delay in some circumstances. If you had still not received it before then, please let me know through either Direct Messages or our email so that I can take a look into this for you.

For more information on this promotion, please see the terms and conditions here: https://images.samsung.com/is/content/samsung/assets/au/offer/tnc/Telstra-Samsung-Galaxy-S21-Promoti...

If you have any additional questions or queries, please do not hesitate to let me know.

0 Likes