Original topic:

scammed on the pre-order

(Topic created on: 02-25-2021 11:05 PM)
pbear77
Beginner Level 4
Options
Promotions
My wife and I pre-ordered the s21 base models, mine arrived on time but hers was delayed. I was able to register for the buds and tag but now she is too late to be able to claim it. 
This is a farce and put a very sour taste in my opinion of Samsung. 

We weren't aware of the process when ordering and Telus didn't clarify on the pre-order. 
10 Comments
GarettLou
Active Level 2
Promotions
Free buds with purchase of phone. Terms and conditions apply.... sure okay they always do.... but this is just completely **bleep** up.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Promotions

As soon as Samsung has your money, you should automatically receive confirmation that your promo has been reserved. 

The online order should include a "tick-box" where you can put a ☑ in to confirm you want the promotional "gifts". This would be much more streamlined & do away with the nonsensical "e-voucher". 

In addition to voicing your dissatisfaction on Samsung Members, where it likely falls on deaf ears, post your concerns on other social media sites. 

There's been a lot of people who feel that Samsung has pulled a "fast one", some justifiably so & others possibly trying to pull a "fast one" themselves?

I've said it before, but I don't think that this will end well for Samsung. 

#PromoGate

GG2
Expert Level 3
Promotions
This is exactly what they should do when ordering with Samsung directly.

When ordered with the carrier, i think the carrier should be the one who reserves your promo items and make sure you receive them when they send you the phone.
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Promotions
I still continue to beleive than all pre-order sales should receive their gifts automaticaly from any Samsung's sellers stores/providers including Samsung's Store...
I don't know why Samsung decide to change a winning way to pre-order by a e-voucher who make a disappointing to many people...
Samsung should not mix his pre-order offer with his other limited quantity promotions because they are 2 completely different offers in my opinion.
Anyway, i hope Samsung will make a more understanding sale for their futures devices.

Halston
Options
Promotions

Hi pbear77,

Please check the direct message I sent you by following the below instructions. Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM(Direct Message).

0 Likes
pbear77
Beginner Level 4
Promotions

The direct message I recieved said to contact samsung with a different method and provide a bunch of details on purchase. Receipt, IMEI, order date etc. So I go through this and get all the information provided, then I get told the same thing as I was told before. This was a huge waste of my time and gave me a little hope that it was to be resolved. I understand Samsung is a large corporation and not all areas of the corp speak with each other but why even bother sending me to a different department for a solution that yields the same let downs. Destroying my spirits multiple times is a good way to lose favour. 

MaggieTheCat
Active Level 1
Promotions

109% agree with you. I believe that I received the exact same pre-written response earlier today. It took me an hour to log in online only to read about the e-voucher. The moderator didn't even read my post where I said my phones were delivered late. There are no e-vouchers. I replied back instead of texting them my my info and receipts. I suspected I was being sent on a fools errand. Customers are already upset and then they do this. I am so shocked that Samsung would do this. They are a great company with great products. I don't understand why they would have such shady promo and then further destroy their relationship with loyal customers by not reading and fixing legitimate complaints. Unbelievable really.

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Promotions

It's called, "passing the buck". The illusion of taking responsibility, but not solving the problem. 

Halston
Options
Promotions

Hi pbear77,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please check the Direct Message which I sent you and Reply to us with the requested information on DM(Direct Message).

To check Direct Message follow the below steps:

Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM(Direct Message).

0 Likes