Original topic:

Service is terrible 2 hours 30 minutes later

(Topic created on: 09-22-2021 09:46 AM)
NightMare420
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
Been hung up on 3 different agents just trying to claim 2 gifts that came with phone purchase  
11 Comments
Promotions

Yes, the bonus claiming process is known for being annoying and limited.

Georgine
Options
Promotions

Hi, Welcome to the Samsung Members Community Canada. Which promotion you are referring to?

0 Likes
NightMare420
Active Level 1
Promotions
Been on phone with members line and telus since 11:40 today now 6 pm
0 Likes
NightMare420
Active Level 1
Promotions
Telus pre order flip 3 5g
0 Likes
Toxicfire
Active Level 5
Promotions
Yea good luck, they got your money so now you jump through hoops to get the promotion. Just keep trying you will get it but they don't make it easy that's for sure haha.
There's always that 1 sMsung rep though that's just awesome and knows what there doing.
NightMare420
Active Level 1
Promotions
Sad part is I been hung up on 7-8 times now and they just blame telus. I am pretty close to leaving samsung for good bunch of people wasting my time ...
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Promotions

Hi, Are you referring to the cash evoucher offer or Flip 3 + bundle GWP offer?

0 Likes
NightMare420
Active Level 1
Promotions
I belive it is some e voucher
I am pretty close just ready to return the phone .. samsung service is terrible
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Promotions

Hi, Please try the below steps and check if you can redeem.

Purchase and activate a Galaxy Z Fold3 5G or Galaxy Z Flip3 5G between Aug 11 - Sept 10, 2021.
To receive your E-voucher, open the pre-loaded Samsung Members App between Aug 11 - Sept 24, 2021, on your Galaxy Z Fold3 5G or Galaxy Z Flip3 5G and visit the "Benefit Section".
Samsung Account is required. E-vouchers are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
In the "Benefits Section" of the Samsung Members App, click on the bonus banner to download and access the redemption page.
To receive the bonus products, visit Samsung.com/ca, add the products to your cart and apply the E-voucher code at check out. E-vouchers are redeemable exclusively at Samsung.com/ca until Sept 30, 2021.