[Survey]: How SMART are you?

(Topic created on: 10-31-2022 11:37 PM)
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Promotions

TeamGalaxyDD_0-1667284509275.png

Dear Samsung Members,

Are you into SMART living?

How much do you control and transform your environment according to your needs?

We will like to hear from you!

Tell us how you connect your electronic devices to make your life simpler and easier by commenting below!!

SmartThings: What is SmartThings? | Samsung 

28 Comments
juliebeee
Active Level 4
Promotions
Watching movies is always so easy because of smart things i can easily connect my phone to my samsung tv ang watch movies on a bigger screen (and use my phone for other things while connected to my tv without cutting the movie) 👌🏼
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Promotions
But my Galaxy A12 doesn't have Smart View. 😢 It's good that you have the feature.
ohohchristian
Active Level 2
Promotions
I connect our living room lights to a smart plug so I can just say "Hi Bixby, turn on/off lights" conveniently. I also use SmartView and SmartThings as a remote for our Samsung TV. I can also seamlessly connect my Buds2 Pro to my phone, then to my TV, which easily switches to my Samsung soundbar as well whenever I need it. I wish there are many more home appliances I can turn smart as well. In the future maybe.
Promotions
Started with my son's room. Mixture of Tapo TPLink and Philips Wiz. Still have to put in the Midea AC and Xiaomi desk lamp. Using one pane instead of 4. Although you still need an account and the app for each product. Also makes sense if you run your IoTs on their own separate network.Screenshot_20221103_090602_SmartThings_1000000917_1667437563.jpg
Promotions
I use a dedicated mesh node for work to ensure maximum efficiency in terms of connectivity. My 5GHZ connection is hidden and is only saved on dedicated Samsung devices in the household. All my Samsung devices are synced and lastly, my home office is ergonomically set-up.
yakisoba20
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Room lights, desk lights, ref and aircon. Modem and motion sensor lights.
Nikkolai
Active Level 4
Promotions
For me i already contented and happy having internet data everyday for easy connecting family and friends in other places.
ahd06
Active Level 4
Promotions
m doing video editing these days.
Promotions
Nope. Not enough balance. 😄