Original topic:

Terrible experience

(Topic created on: 11-23-2023 09:01 PM)
pink888
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions
Hi, I recently purchased the z filp5. I traded in my Galax note 20 ultra and note 10 plus. Note 20 is $285 and note10 plus us $155 as a security deposit by Asurion. I received my new z flip5 and later I received an email from Asurion for my old phone return. I printed the postage details and dropped my 1 devices in Auspost within a day after receiving my z flip5 .because, i changed mine and u want to keep note 10plus. After a few weeks I got a mail from Asurion stating that my device is not in good condition and they can only credit $10 into my account for the device. My device was in perfect condition and I would have got more Money if I would have sold it outside, atleast more than $10 which Asurion is offering me. Who want to change 10 doller for good mobile. And better keep one. My mobile condition is good. Not at all happy with Samsung trade in with Asurion as a partner. I wouldn't do tread up with Samsung company in the future. It was very terrible and horrible experience. Also, one of my friend same situation and she got $ 250 at apple store. The staff organized the price . 
Other thing , I went to Samsung store , what is condition for tread up then one of staff told me as long as the screen okay with out creck will be good condition. That's why I decided to tread up at online.
0 Likes
2 Comments
Troubadour
Active Level 10
Promotions
Sadly, if you want to read more such stories, on Community page, top right, search for Asurion.
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Promotions

Hey @pink888

I am sorry that you are having this issue. I would really like to look into this for you. If you could send an email through to members.au@samsung.com I will have this issue escalated for you.

Subject Title: SamsungClaudette - Not at all happy with Samsung trade in with Asurion as a partner <----Please post this in the Email Subject as well as your community handle. 

Customer name

Online Name

Email

Trade ID/Care+ ID

Customer complaint

SO/Order Number

Purchase location

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes