Original topic:

The Note 20 Redemption TV not yet coming

(Topic created on: 10-06-2020 01:51 PM)
DavidTommy
Active Level 5
Options
Promotions
( Updated ) Today call Samsung, they said this month they will arrange the TV to all of who's last month didn't get the TV...hope they won't let us disappointed for our expectation again la... Promise said will delivery in 30days after approved, today 6 Oct...another 4days already 30days , I b kind...hope won't foolish me again for this month again... Thanks Samsung
12 Comments
Polarlights
Active Level 4
Promotions
Same here. Still not yet received. I emailed they reply with 'just wait'. That's it.
DavidTommy
Active Level 5
Promotions
Bro, u should call their customer service check n c
0 Likes
Polarlights
Active Level 4
Promotions

[Update] I did call Samsung, they said they are different batches to deliver it, so we are probably batch infinity, now even CMCO, i guess it will drag even further. Date to received: you will never know. 

Visva11
Active Level 6
Promotions
bro u got ready? I email them and they replied just wait for the call. its taking so long. more than their promised 30 days. now cmco dont know what going to happen. do they really want to give it or not?
0 Likes
DavidTommy
Active Level 5
Promotions
Not yet get... duno them...Samsung service really let ppl very disappointed, lazy wanna call them already
Visva11
Active Level 6
Promotions
ya. just see lah what they doing. tired of this
0 Likes
DavidTommy
Active Level 5
Promotions
Phone already use over 1.5months... but the TV still waiting....heart really feel very lazy n disappointed with Samsung
Polarlights
Active Level 4
Promotions

Still no news here, anyone?

0 Likes
DavidTommy
Active Level 5
Promotions
No any good news 😢 😞
0 Likes