Original topic:

TRADE IN ID NOT WORKING - you cannot proceed with trade-in as the trade-in id has been used

(Topic created on: 09-21-2022 01:37 PM)
amitk0703
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions

I have a couple of trading IDs that won't work when I try to make the purchase online. I get the error that they are already used but that is incorrect. I have tried contacting the customer care team on the phone and they asked me to contact Asurion. I have emailed Asurion but haven't heard back.

I believe the issue is at Samsung's end and not Asurion's. I would like to know the following

What happens to the holding amount on my CC in a case like this where the amount is put on hold and I can't place the order using the ID?

I wanted to take the bonus trade-in offer which will expire on 31st March. If this can't be fixed by then, I need to cancel the trade-in. 

0 Likes
4 Comments
SamsungLaura
Options
Promotions

Hi @amitk0703, this message typically occurs when there are multiple trade-in IDs registered with the same device details. 

Please send through an email with the following details so that I may follow up with Asurion:

To: members.au@samsung.com

Subject: SamsungLaura - Trade in ID used

Details:

1. Name

2. Email

3. Trade-in ID

0 Likes
amitk0703
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

Hi Laura

I have sent the email with the details

Regards

Amit

0 Likes
bunny1231
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

HI , 

I am facing the same issue that the ID is already been used. Can i get some help please

0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Promotions

Hi @bunny1231, you can send through an email with the details above and we will assist with looking into this. 

0 Likes