Original topic:

Trade In program

(Topic created on: 01-15-2021 10:26 AM)
VictoryObi
Active Level 2
Options
Promotions
Whoever from samsung is reading this, you guys are mad. How do I get $676 for my S20 Ultra and someone in the states gets $700 for their S20 ? Docents make any sense, hence why I said you guys are mad. Anyways I've gone ahead and pre-ordered through my cell phone provider which offered me $1000. You guys are scum. 
0 Likes
9 Comments
TBone
Expert Level 1
Promotions
Ya the trade in's in Canada, and every other promo in Canada are always garbage. #samsung doesn't care about Canadians
audiojfr
Active Level 6
Promotions
Yes your right the deals are a joke compared to the states
keagan
Options
Promotions

Hi VictoryObi, You could participate in the Samsung trade-in program and get up to an additional $300 trade-in credits towards the purchase of Galaxy S21 Series 5G on eligible trade-in devices. Plus, the value of your trade-in. The offer ends on January 28th, 2021.

For terms and conditions, please check the link below.
https://shop.samsung.com/ca/tradein

0 Likes
VictoryObi
Active Level 2
Promotions
what I have there is an additional -$200. Very soon when your Canadian side of business starts to fail, you guys would know why.

Screenshot_20210115-132550_Samsung Internet_5367.jpg

VictoryObi
Active Level 2
Promotions
I used to love Samsung but you guys are just treating we Canadians like complete dog **bleep** year after year. **bleep** ridiculous
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Promotions

Could also participate in running through the woods at night, blindfolded. it'd be just as rewarding.. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Promotions
47 open tabs though 😲
0 Likes
VictoryObi
Active Level 2
Promotions
that's why I paid the big bucks, I expect my phone to handle that **bleep**
0 Likes
asifakberali
Active Level 8
Promotions
My trade in program: You give me your latest Samsung device, and in return I give you blessings and prayers. 😆😁
Awesome Prayers. Awesome Program. Long-lasting blessed life. ☺️
0 Likes