Original topic:

Very disappointed...maybe it's time to leave Samsung

(Topic created on: 02-25-2021 04:32 PM)
RosGT
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions
Very disappointed at Samsung and Bell...if all vouchers were redeemed before the end of the promotion (Feb 28), then the AD on the Samsung and all of the cellular providers should have pulled the promo off all their websites. It is misleading to leave it on to lure more people to purchase the S21. Very shady especially because no-one couldn't confirm in advance before I purchased the phone if the ear buds and tile was still available (probably just a sales tactic).The worst part was that there was a delay of receiving and activating my phone, which was out of my control and probably contributed to me not getting the promo. I have 60 days from activating my S21 to decide to send it back for a refund. I'm actually considering on doing it and switching over to the Iphone12 because of how irritated I am. Samsung should still come up with some kind of offer to all of the clients who purchased the S21 before Feb 28. I have always been loyal to Samsung over Apple since the beginning. Maybe it's time to flip over to Apple. Thank you Samsung for such a negative experience!!
11 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Promotions

This PromoGate won't end well for Samsung. 

pratikjain14
Active Level 1
Promotions
Same experience and I'm disappointed that they gave a false hope to so many customers.
0 Likes
Geico
Active Level 8
Promotions
That s u c k s that happened to you. Going to Apple wouldn't be a bad idea. I'm currently using an S20 FE and iPhone SE (2020). Both are great devices.
0 Likes
Barbe1
Active Level 2
Promotions
They said we could get the promotion until after January 18th but I went in on the 17th and got the promotion. Then I read on website that others were getting the promotion before that. I think it depended on where you lived.
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Promotions
u should return if u feel unhappy. big loss as gift value is over $200
0 Likes
GarettLou
Active Level 2
Promotions
Shouldn't come to that. Whoever is making these decisions at Samsung and whoever goes along with it needs to learn a lesson
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Promotions
if I pay $800 for something with $100 gift and I don't get it, I simply won't pay $800 for it. it's not 10/20 dollars we talking about
0 Likes
GarettLou
Active Level 2
Promotions
re
0 Likes
GarettLou
Active Level 2
Promotions
Yeah I agree. But for me I went through my provider so returning the phone isn't going to hurt Samsung at all. They're laughing. I mean I could return thru Telus but I do like the phone. I would just really rather Samsung step up and not be a pos company. I mean really. What the hell is this
0 Likes