Original topic:

Very disappointed...maybe it's time to leave Samsung

(Topic created on: 02-25-2021 02:45 PM)
RosGT
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions
Very disappointed at Samsung and Bell...if all vouchers were redeemed before the end of the promotion (Feb 28), then the AD on the Samsung and all of the cellular providers should have pulled the promo off all their websites. It is misleading to leave it on to lure more people to purchase the S21. Very shady especially because no-one couldn't confirm in advance before I purchased the phone if the ear buds and tile was still available (probably just a sales tactic).The worst part was that there was a delay of receiving and activating my phone, which was out of my control and probably contributed to me not getting the promo. I have 60 days from activating my S21 to decide to send it back for a refund. I'm actually considering on doing it and switching over to the Iphone12 because of how irritated I am. Samsung should still come up with some kind of offer to all of the clients who purchased the S21 before Feb 28. I have always been loyal to Samsung over Apple since the beginning. Maybe it's time to flip over to Apple. Thank you Samsung for such a negative experience!!
11 Comments
OlytheGoalie
Active Level 6
Promotions
For the last week SAMSUNG has been saying 8 business days to ship my Buds Live...today is the 8th business day, guess what...it changes to 9 or 10 business days now...Samsung Canada is a joke...I have lost all respect for this company as I type on my $3k Canadian Galaxy Fold phone and they will never get another penny from me ever!
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Promotions

Hi RosGT,

Please check the direct message I sent you by following the below instructions. Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM(Direct Message).

0 Likes