Original topic:

Viu Premium

(Topic created on: 08-05-2021 11:56 PM)
mrllnc
Active Level 3
Options
Promotions
Finally got my 1 year 

Viu Premium 😭😭😭 thank you!!!! My kind of reward for using Samsung for years now 🤣🤣🤣

13 Comments
livbedumb
Beginner Level 3
Promotions
hi can i ask how did u do that :)
mrllnc
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hello! You can browse through explore button and look for benefits. Some can see the viu premium in there (like from the picture). If not, go to "get help" button, and look for "text chat?". You need to fill some info to have a live chat. They will email you a qr code if you cannot find the viu premium from benefits section. It took me less than an hour to receive their email20210806_141559_5087.jpg
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Promotions
Ohhhh, uyyy nood po tayo ate walang tulugan joke lang po. hehehe by the way hope you're enjoying it.
mrllnc
Active Level 3
Promotions
Mag korean na ako after 365 days HAHAHAHAA
Odesa123
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Hiw
mrllnc
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hello! You can browse through explore button and look for benefits. Some can see the viu premium in there (like from the picture). If not, go to "get help" button, and look for "text chat?". You need to fill some info to have a live chat. They will email you a qr code if you cannot find the viu premium from benefits section. It took me less than an hour to receive their email20210806_141559_5087.jpg
mrllnc
Active Level 3
Promotions
Yes po, nagsend ng qr code sa email kasi hindi ko siya makita sa benefits. After ko ma-scan yung qr, nag direct na po sa redeem code then copy agad.
chuchayking
Active Level 4
Promotions
san mo iniscan sa viu app na ba?
mrllnc
Active Level 3
Promotions
Hindi po, sa samsung camera mismo para mag direct sa link. Hindi kasi gagana kapag sa viu app iniscan