Original topic:

Waiting on contact from "high priority" team for 3 weeks about my order

(Topic created on: 10-26-2021 03:50 AM)
kateby
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions
Have been contacting Samsung every day for 3 weeks regarding my order placed on September 7th 2021. 7 weeks and still says processing. 

Support tells me they are escalating my case every day and that someone will contact me in 24-48 hours because they have no idea why my order is not shipped. 3 weeks with no contact from their "high priority team" after many escalations. 

Have also been waiting for a refund on the phone I ordered and cancelled (due to the shipping delays) for 6 weeks. Have the cancelation confirmation but no refund. 

Want to cancel my order but since I won't be refunded anyway whats the point?

Samsung offers NO support once they have the money. 
4 Comments
PaymanHamdard
Active Level 1
Promotions
What hav you ordered, dude?
0 Likes
kateby
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I have a S21 and buds, and was in the market for a new laptop so I ordered a pro360, a new watch, and a charging pad as well. Due to the terrible customer service I cancelled the entire order and won't be switching to a Samsung ecosystem.

They offered 0 compensation for 7 weeks of being told to be patient with no intention of fulfilling the order. My next phone won't be a Samsung that's for sure.
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Promotions

Hi kateby, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Could you DM us the order Id? Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM(Direct Message).

0 Likes
kateby
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
Yesterday I decided to call customer service until I could get an answer. After 3 weeks of contacting customer service, I finally found 1 employee who could answer me.

As it turns out, due to the switch between Windows 10 and Windows 11, my laptop was no longer "available" and I had to cancel that part. They wanted me to reorder the Windows 11 laptop at an increased price due to Samsung's terrible customer service and order processes.

Instead I cancelled the entire order (watch, charging pad, laptop) and will no longer be switching to a Samsung ecosystem due to the terrible customer service I was subjected to over the last 7 weeks.

It took contacting customer service 5 times yesterday before someone could tell me why my order has been in purgatory for 7 weeks. & God only knows how many times I contacted customer service in the past 3 weeks.

If I listened to them I'd still just be waiting as I was asked to "be patient due to warehouse delays".
0 Likes