Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Watch and Go: Week 3 Challenges

(Topic created on: 12-12-2021 08:44 PM)
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Promotions

Week3.jpg

While you may be avoiding your gym during the pandemic due to safety concerns, that doesn’t mean you can’t break a sweat while
staying home. Choose any of the challenges from #TeamGalaxy and 3 lucky winners will get a chance to win Php 2,000 worth of
Samsung Online Store Vouchers.

Entry submission will be until December 19, 2021 so share your entries NOW!

How to join:

1. Choose a challenge from #TeamGalaxy and upload your entry as a comment on this post with these hashtags:
#WatchAndListenWithSamsung #Team (Name of team/s: #TeamMelissa, #TeamPatricia, #TeamBoom, #TeamNesthy), and #Samsung:

• TEAM MELISSA: Take a photo of yourself doing crunches while flexing your Galaxy Buds2 or Watch4.
  • TEAM PATRICIA: Take a photo while doing light exercises while flexing your Galaxy Buds2 or Watch4.
  • TEAM BOOM: Take a selfie while jogging while flexing your Galaxy Buds2 or Watch4
  • TEAM NESTHY: Take a selfie doing your best boxing stance flexing your Galaxy Buds2 or Watch4.

2. Participants need to post their entries under the Weekly Challenge Post on the Samsung Members Community website.

3. Participant posts must also showcase/highlight their Galaxy Watch4 or Buds2 in their photo entries.

4. Three (3) lucky winners will be selected on December 20 and will be announced on December 23, 2021.

Good luck!

9 Comments
Promotions
Is it really need to have a galaxy buds2 or watch4 for able to make an entry or participate? What if I have none of these? Can I still participate?
0 Likes
ceebeebee
Active Level 4
Promotions
I think u can still participate but your entry wont be counted.
0 Likes
Promotions
The Holidays are around the corner. To keep myself prepared for volleyball trainings next month, I did ab crunches! I set my #GalaxyWatch4 in Fitness Track to check my fitness goals. One of the keys to staying fit and healthy is to remain focused, and thanks to my #GalaxyBuds2 I can be immersed in my exercises.

What’s your current workout routine? Challenge yourself to stay fit and healthy with your hardest workout routine. Join my challenge by posting a photo of yourself doing crunches with your Galaxy Watch4 or Buds2 and a photo of your Samsung Health App results. Include the hashtags #TeamMelissa #WatchAndListenWithSamsung #Samsung on your post. Excited to see your response!Screenshot_20211215-113604_Samsung Health_180782_1639539364.jpgBeautyPlus_20211212141022226_save_180039_1639289448.jpg
0 Likes
Promotions
Don't forget to submit your entries until December 19!
Make sure to include the hashtags: #WatchAndListenWithSamsung #TeamMelissa
#TeamGalaxy
#Samsung
0 Likes
Promotions
Staying fit and healthy is one of my daily goals. I've been squeezing in a spin class while listening to some K-Pop with my trusty #GalaxyBuds2 - it really helps get me in the zone! And to keep my health goals on track, I've set my #GalaxyWatch4 to Fitness Track to check how many calories I’ve burned.

What’s your current workout routine? Challenge yourself to stay fit and healthy with your current workout routine. Join my challenge by posting a photo of you doing light exercises with your Galaxy Watch4 or Buds2 and a photo of your Samsung Health App results. Include the hashtags #TeamPatricia #WatchAndListenWithSamsung #Samsung on your post! Excited to see your response!

What’s your current workout routine? Challenge yourself to stay fit and healthy with your hardest workout routine. Join my challenge by posting a photo of yourself doing crunches with your Galaxy Watch4 or Buds2 and a photo of your Samsung Health App results. Include the hashtags #TeamPatricia #WatchAndListenWithSamsung #Samsung on your post. Excited to see your responses! 💥IMG_20211215_115615_535_5511_1639540599.jpgScreenshot_20211215-115348_Samsung Health.jpgScreenshot_20211215-115343_Samsung Health.jpg
0 Likes
Promotions
Hey everyone! You can still join the challenge, hurry while you still can!! Can't wait to see your workout photos 💪

#TeamPatricia #Samsung
0 Likes
BoomGonzalez
Active Level 2
Promotions

I've always disciplined myself in staying fit and active and "Keep moving" has been my mantra. I don't worry about doing my most active exercise though, thanks to #GalaxyBuds2 comfortable and snug fit. I also set my #GalaxyWatch4 to Fitness Track to monitor the calories I've burned. With the right workout partners, I’ve been able to keep my mind motivated and my body in shape.

Challenge yourself to stay fit and healthy by jogging. Share with me how you keep your health goals on track and join my challenge! All you have to do is post a photo of yourself while jogging with your Galaxy Watch4 or Buds2 and a photo of your Samsung Health App results. Include the hashtags #TeamBoom #WatchAndListenWithSamsung #Samsung on your post! Excited to see your response!Screenshot_20211215-165217_Samsung Health.jpgScreenshot_20211215-165225_Samsung Health.jpgScreenshot_20211212-185648_Gallery_resized_19462_1639445661.jpg
0 Likes
BoomGonzalez
Active Level 2
Promotions
Hey guys don't forget to join by posting your own! And please include the hashtags #WatchAndListenWithSamsung #TeamBoom
#TeamGalaxy
#Samsung

Let's go!!! 💙
0 Likes
Promotions

I've been busy and hindi pa nagsstart ang training season. But that doesn't mean I can't practice and workout. Flex ko lang paboritong boxing stance ko with my all time fitness buddies. I use my #GalaxyBuds2 to keep me immersed with my exercise, and I set my #GalaxyWatch4 to Fitness Track kasi it helps me track my exercises with ease.

What’s your favorite boxing stance? Flex niyo rin sainyo! Challenge yourself to stay fit and healthy with your favorite boxing stance. Join my challenge by posting a photo of yourself doing boxing stances with your Galaxy Watch4 or Buds2 and a photo of your Samsung Health App results. Include the hashtags #TeamNesthy #WatchAndListenWithSamsung #Samsung on your post and don't forget to include your Galaxy Watch4 and Buds2! Excited to see your response!

inbound2148050056107940775.jpg

inbound5767921487277065147.jpg

0 Likes