cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Win a VIP ticket to the He's Into Her All-Access Grand Finale Concert! | Samsung Members x HIH

(Topic created on: 08-23-2022 11:55 PM)
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Promotions

TeamGalaxyDD_0-1661323829167.png

Congratulations to the following -- you just won one (1) VIP ticket each for the

He's Into Her All-Access Grand Finale Concert!

ClaireDB
dbLOVEphia
Members_Kx6c6rl
wani1
naia_donbelle
lunavlei

Please expect a Direct Message on your Samsung Members account
from one of our team members soon.

Thank you to all the Besties that joined us today!
Keep tuned into Samsung Members for more exciting promos and prizes.

xxxxxxxxxx

Hey Samsung Members - if you're a DonBelle fan, we have a treat for you!

Get a chance to win one (1) VIP ticket to the He's Into Her All-Access Grand Finale Concert at the Araneta Coliseum on August 27, 8PM!

All you need to do is share a screenshot of a He’s Into Her scene where Deib or Max is using a Galaxy device, and let us know why YOU deserve to win a ticket!

Post your entries in the comments below.

We'll be picking six (6) winners for this giveaway.

Hurry, because this flash contest is only until August 25, 2022, 11:59pm. Winners will be announced on August 26, 2022, 12nn!

Tell your Bearkadas and send your entries now!

Open only for Samsung Members aged 18 years old and above, and residing in Metro Manila.

21 Comments
ClaireDB
Beginner Level 4
Promotions

Picsart_22-08-25_10-22-32-999.jpg

• Ola Samsung bestie! I deserve to win a VIP ticket because I'm an avid believer of DonBelle. I also want to win because if I do, it's the first time I'm going to see them up close! I think after all my hard work in school and all my responsibilities in life, I deserve this treat. I am forever grateful to your kindness and generosity Samsung Bestie! That's all, thank you. 💞
ClaireDB
Beginner Level 4
Promotions

It will be the first time that im going to see them up close*

I would also like to add bestie that as a DonBelle believer since 2019, it's really hard for me to see them get all the hate they don't deserve. That is why I am one of the fans who protect them and give them a reason to have the courage to continue what they began. I also admire not only my co-fans who give them all the love and support, but also the people who have been with them personally all along. Including the people who are coming to their life right now and being their believer too. I know that you are one of them Bestie! Thank you for placing your trust in our DonBelle and giving it the opportunity to support your amazing product. Honestly, before I stan DonBelle my family has been using Samsung phones for quite some time now. My mom who used to have a Galaxy note which is very convenient for her to use, she really loves that phone. My dad who is obsessed with all the features of the Galaxy S6 Edge which makes him watch his favorite series wider. Now I'm looking forward to have the Samsung Z flip that DonBelle use to have in their series. I just need to save and earn more money because right now I use my money for my needs in school. I really hope to be one of your winners, bestie 😖🤞. I will not going to let you down! I'm going to shout out all my love and support until I have no voice after the day of the show 😭😆. Love you bestie! Thank you again for this opportunity 💗.

TeamGalaxyBianx
Options
Promotions

Congratulations ClaireDB - your entry got you one (1) VIP ticket to the He's Into Her All Access Grand Finale Concert!

To claim your prize, send an email to members.ph@samsung.com containing these details:

Name:
Contact number:
Address:
Copy of valid ID:

Once validated, a team member will send you a message on details to claim the ticket. Please note that this offer is open only to residents of Metro Manila.

cadenkai
Beginner Level 3
Promotions

cadenkai_1-1661421439075.png

Kagaya ng TagSen sa episode na 'to, ang dami ko ring pinagdaanan sa mga nakaraang araw. Physically, emotionally, financial at iba pa. Nevertheles, kinakaya naman, yes. Sa tulong ng simpleng clips ng DonBelle sa twitter, nakakahinga panandalian. Bukod don, sa tingin ko, deserve ko rin ng pahinga. Kung ang pahinga ko man ay ang pagkapanalo ng VIP tix, aba hindi ko tatangihan!

katrinatorres
Beginner Level 2
Promotions

Screenshot_20220825-175048_YouTube.jpg

HELLO SAMSUNG BESTIE! I REALLY LOVE DONBELLE SO MUCH💕sana makita ko sila sa personal at makapunta sa kanilang concert. Sila ang happiness ko at napapawi nila lahat ng pagod at lungkot ko. Very happy ako kasi andami nila projects and deserve nila yoon. My DonBelle heart is very happy. Sana manalo ako💕 btw, I am using samsung for almost 3yrs na and until now wala pa rin sira. Ang next na bibilhin ko ay Zflip kagaya ng sa DonBelle. Very trusted brand I love it! Sana po mapili thank you very much💕 deserve ko to dahil malapit na birthday ko!! And rank 2 ako sa class💕

dbLOVEphia
Beginner Level 4
Promotions

IMG_20220825_173940.jpg

Why do I deserve to win?

I really love DonBelle because their intentions are so pure and they are my inspiration in life especially when I get anxious about something, they are the one who makes me calm. I love them from the very start! That is why like them I do everything at my best. I work hard. I spread positivity. And i am very grateful to every blessing that comes to my life ❣️

dbLOVEphia
Beginner Level 4
Promotions

IMG_20220825_173921.jpg

Furthermore, although Im already a mother of three im still one of the million fans of DonBelle. Honestly, one of my best dream is to see them and cheer for them. If that will happen because I won a VIP ticket from you bestie, that will be probably one of the BEST TIME of my life like in HIH finale episode when the kids have the best time of their life 🥰. 

TeamGalaxyBianx
Options
Promotions

Congratulations  dbLOVEphia - your entry got you one (1) VIP ticket to the He's Into Her All Access Grand Finale Concert!

To claim your prize, send an email to members.ph@samsung.com containing these details:

Name:
Contact number:
Address:
Copy of valid ID:

Once validated, a team member will send you a message on details to claim the ticket. Please note that this offer is open only to residents of Metro Manila.

heartyyyy
Beginner Level 3
Promotions

I want to show my support to them by attending the concert. They inspired me a lot, and my love for them is so genuine. DonBelle made me feel that I am not alone, napapasaya nila ako and watching them perform live this 27 would be one of my favorite memorable moments.  I really wanna see them, this would be my first time seeing a celebrity, and I'm so excited coz if ever I will be chosen, sila ang pinaka unang gusto  kong makita. I will cheer for them, shout their name, take part on chants and will do everything just to show them my genuine support. Thank you so much for your generosity. 

Screenshot (4742).png

0 Likes