TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Promotions

TeamGalaxyDD_0-1653036088194.png

xxxxx

Congratulations to our winner:
engrmarvhin

winner.JPG

Missed your chance to win this time around? Don't worry - more prizes are coming soon, so keep tuned to Samsung Members!

xxxxx

Do you keep track of your health? Then you might just win cool prizes!

Show and tell us #whyGalaxy helps you stay fit and healthy, and get a chance to win a Galaxy Watch4 and Galaxy Buds2.

Here's how to join:

STEP 1: Sign up via Samsung Members App

STEP 2: Go to the Your Wellness, Your Way with Galaxy banner on the Samsung Members App to register. Click here to register

STEP 3: Enter the following details:

o Name (First name, Surname)
o Mobile phone number
o Complete home address
o E-mail address
o Samsung Members community username

STEP 4: Take a photo of you working on your health, then write a caption and tell us #whyGalaxy is your best personal fitness ally.

STEP 5: Post entries via Samsung Members Community. Go to the promo tab and go to Your Wellness, Your Way contest to submit your entries. Click here 

Submission of entries and promo schedule are as follows:
Promo period – May 20 to June 17, 2022
Deadline of submission of entries – June 17,2022 at 11:59PM
Raffle draw – June 20, 2022 at 2:00PM
Winner announcement – June 21, 2022

Terms and conditions apply.

- Promo is open for all participants with age 18 years old and above, currently residing in the Philippines.
- Multiple entries are allowed as long as each entry has a unique visual and caption.
- Participants are encouraged to like and share however, the number of likes is not the basis in choosing the winner.
- Entries will be checked for compliance to mechanics to ensure that all requirements were met. Samsung reserves the right and absolute discretion to shortlist entries/winners as deemed appropriate.
- One (1) winner will be drawn from the pool of entries via e-raffle under the supervision of a DTI representative.

9 Comments
Promotions
I hope Samsung Philippines hires better support because it's run by people who are clueless. It's very annoying to encounter this multiple times. It's disappointing that the customer is more aware of something which those so called suport don't even know. Whether Samsung Ph livechat or CEOs office support, both are unprofessional.

Samsung Phones are good but the Ph support is the worst. They're lazy to answer properly. Clueless support is everywhere not just in Samsung. How come they become support?

0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Promotions
Please make a new post so that I can solve this problem for you.
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Promotions

.Screenshot_20220512-190934_Software update_2666_1652354733.jpg
0 Likes
Promotions
How I wish the same T&Cs is also applied for the previous contest, but at least this and the upcoming contests will now be clear and no more vagueness.
harbroi
Active Level 5
Promotions

I appreciate your efforts for providing clearer T&C. Great job, Team!

Solution
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Promotions

Congratulations to our winner:
engrmarvhin

TeamGalaxyDD_0-1655870380840.jpeg

Missed your chance to win this time around? Don't worry - more prizes are coming soon, so keep tuned to Samsung Members!

engrmarvhin
Active Level 1
Promotions
Thank you 🙏 🎉 ❤️
This can be help me a lot for my daily workout, and to be more confident, fit and motivated.. cheers 🥂
0 Likes
engrmarvhin
Active Level 1
Promotions
Thank you so much Samsung Members ph 🙏❤️🥰
halamann
Active Level 5
Promotions
Congratulations!