Original topic:

Youtube Premuim

(Topic created on: 04-09-2022 03:35 AM)
Edweina
Active Level 2
Options
Promotions
I received my S22 ultra about 2 weeks ago. However, when I went to sign up for our free YouTube premium it is only giving me 4 months free rather than the full 6 months?
I pre-ordered my phone on Feb 9th and recieved it on March 28th. If the youtube premium started at the point of purchase I was not informed of this and was under the impression it began when I recieved my new phone. After waiting almost 2 months for my phone I believe it is only fair that I (we) recieve the full 6 months of youtube premium.
Has anyone else ran into this issue? I have tried contacting tech support but they seem impossible to get a hold of this morning, however, the virtual assistant even states that it is 6 months. 
Where we stiffed 2 months because of the shipping delays?

0 Likes
4 Comments
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Promotions
You need to have a brand new Google account for the 6 months and set up your phone with that.
Brantley
Options
Promotions

Hi Edweina, S22 series is eligible for the 4months for the entire duration of the promotional term. Please refer below link and scroll down to the bottom for terms and conditions. https://www.samsung.com/ca/offer/ad-free-videos/

0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Promotions
I am pretty sure it starts on activation but like I said with a brand new Google account. I got the 6.
0 Likes
Iannick
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I got mine last week and neither YouTube or One Dirve worked. So now I'm paying for both.. Thank you Samsung.
0 Likes