Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta program and official Android 10

(Topic created on: 12-20-2019 09:49 AM)
Stevie13
Beginner Level 3
Options
Questions
Is it recommended to withdraw from the beta program since it is closed and is that necessary to receive the official stable Android 10 2.0 software? I am still running October security patch and when checking for software updates it says that my software is up to date. 
 Thanks in advance 
0 Likes
9 Comments
reese
Active Level 2
Questions
It's not closed officially I believe, you will get the beta about a month earlier (sometime right now seems like) than the official launch according to Samsung. As for having the October Security Patch, that is a bit strange. The current build has the December release.
0 Likes
Stevie13
Beginner Level 3
Questions
Thanks for the reply. And yes, I agree with you as far as the security patch. I like to keep my phone up to date. I will not withdraw from the program as advised. I had sent feedback and they told it was closed, that's why I had asked.
0 Likes
Tel864
Active Level 8
Questions
It wouldn't do any good to withdraw now anyway. The beta is essentially closed because there will be no more beta updates. It won't speed up you getting the release if you do withdraw.
Stonefyre
Active Level 3
Questions
Samsung unplugged a few apps and left bits and pieces of others are sprawled all over the place. this last update will pull everything back together.
0 Likes
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Questions

Thank you for your post. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

0 Likes
jhs39
Active Level 6
Questions
The only way to withdraw from the beta is to factory reset your phone and downgrade to Android Pie or to manually flash a stable build of Android 10 over the beta. Hopefully those of us left in beta will get the stable update soon via OTA.
0 Likes
trop
Active Level 3
Questions
just gotta wait but you should have the December patch like everyone else thou I don't understand that
0 Likes
Kevv2288
Active Level 4
Questions
This is the update history for unlocked S10e, I keep checking this everyday to see if update was released yet. you can change the URL to check the S10 and s10+
0 Likes