Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Google play popups gone

(Topic created on: 01-11-2020 01:26 AM)
TaxEvasion8
Active Level 1
Options
Questions
Google play app notification pop ups dont show up at all, nor icons on status bar nor always on display. All notification settings within play store are set to popup and alert and nothing shows even after an app has been updated, downloaded nor installed. This irks me because i have edge lighting notifications set, and with an app that forces any edge lighting notification on the always on display. I originally sent this exact feedback issue back on december 19, 2019 when it still showed up at very rare occasions, but now its not even there anymore.
3 Comments
neverfear
Active Level 1
Questions
Agree with you. I don't use the pop-ups, but I miss the notifications. Now I have to open Google Play again to see if an update completed. This needs to be fixed.
0 Likes
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Questions

Hello, TaxEvasion8.

Have you tried clearing the system cache and rebooting your device? Please let us know if this fixes the problem.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Hustle
Active Level 2
Questions
This isn't an issue, Google did this on purpose in the most recent update. its supposed to show in the silent notifications part of the notifications which is towards the bottom
0 Likes