Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Internet won't open?

(Topic created on: 12-14-2019 11:59 AM)
JMill
Active Level 1
Options
Questions
Samsung internet isn't opening. Is there a trick to get it to work? I've restarted, cleared cache(s) and nothing has worked.
Possible uninstall and reinstall?
5 Comments
JewellIV
Active Level 1
Questions
I know this might not help but I have chrome installed and my samsung internet app works from your previous post /other post it appears that it is force stopped this the process is not working. try to go to running processes and if an instance is running stop it from there and try to open the app again it may work it may not if it continues to not work report it
0 Likes
mbh
Active Level 1
Questions
Samsung Internet not working for me. Chrome working fine.
0 Likes
RKDxpress
Beginner Level 4
Questions
working for me.
0 Likes
JMill
Active Level 1
Questions
I've tried every viable option to remedy the situation. Nothing has worked. Gonna try Internet beta from the play store.

Update: I can't recall exactly the steps I followed, but functionality has returned. I performed multiple cache clearings from the app setting, countless fc's, and one cache partition clear.
The partition clear was the first process performed, and that didn't slove it. So, it was the fc's and app clears. Wish I knew exactly what solved it. But, patience will prevail.
Good luck to those with the same problem.
0 Likes
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Questions

Thank you for your feedback. If you have not already raised an error report for this issue, please send us an error report with screenshots from One UI Beta App (Beta Feedback -> Send feedback-> Error Reports -> "Select Category" -> Input frequency and Description" -> Send (Top Right Icon). We appreciate your help for supporting beta program.

0 Likes