Did you mean: 

Original topic:

*** Official Android 10 or Beta 8??(S10&S10+) Your thoughts??***

(Topic created on: 11-30-2019 05:53 AM)
UcanCWhatIC
Active Level 7
Options
Questions
So, as many have probably seen, there's an official Android 10 release for the S10 & S10+ in Germany.  The potentially marks the near end of the beta period for the rest of us. 

I think that we could use another beta to further optimize ram management, better UI color theming, add a couple more features and further smooth out transitions, animations and system performance.

What's your take? Do you think that at this point the software is ready to go Official or do you think we could use a Beta 8 to smooth out a couple wrinkles & add a couple features?  

Like & comment. 
16 Comments
Kwes
Active Level 4
Questions
We need a beta 8 bc it's still a lot of bugs that need to be fix b4 the official release. We'll see what Samsung gonna do.
UcanCWhatIC
Active Level 7
Questions
Got it! I agree, we could use another beta to polish things up. Thanks for your support.
Malice
Active Level 5
Questions
yeah I believe we're gonna get the official one soon Korea just got it
UcanCWhatIC
Active Level 7
Questions
Bet, thanks for sharing. What would you prefer tho, another beta or official??🤔
0 Likes
User47
Active Level 3
Questions
I hope they smooth out the last couple of little bugs (not much left imo) but I'll be surprised if we get new features before final release!
UcanCWhatIC
Active Level 7
Questions
I'm with you on that. I'd be surprised also. Hey, you never know tho. thanks for commenting, feel free to check out other posts I've shared
HIPPOLYTA6969
Active Level 6
Questions
I think an additional beta is needed. Vivid mode is broken for some and others still have battery drain.
UcanCWhatIC
Active Level 7
Questions
got it, thanks for sharing. I've been seeing posts about battery drain also.
WackyHackster
Active Level 3
Questions
I agree, another beta. My camera quality is bad. Still getting the No SIM card inserted error and sending text failures intermittently.