Did you mean: 

Original topic:

*** Official Android 10 or Beta 8??(S10&S10+) Your thoughts??***

(Topic created on: 12-03-2019 02:02 PM)
UcanCWhatIC
Active Level 7
Options
Questions
So, as many have probably seen, there's an official Android 10 release for the S10 & S10+ in Germany.  The potentially marks the near end of the beta period for the rest of us. 

I think that we could use another beta to further optimize ram management, better UI color theming, add a couple more features and further smooth out transitions, animations and system performance.

What's your take? Do you think that at this point the software is ready to go Official or do you think we could use a Beta 8 to smooth out a couple wrinkles & add a couple features?  

Like & comment. 
16 Comments
UcanCWhatIC
Active Level 7
Questions
Thanks for sharing. My camera quality has changed also. Those are great fixes..
0 Likes
dports
Active Level 4
Questions
all about the revenue. you think Samsung care about bugs?
0 Likes
UcanCWhatIC
Active Level 7
Questions
Yes, I think they care about bugs, that's part of why they have a beta program. 🤔 I mean they seem to be addressing many of the issues I've seen and the current beta build is pretty solid. Thanks for your feedback tho. Happy testing
0 Likes
RK_BB
Active Level 4
Questions
Did anyone that is for another Beta perform a factory reset? I am not saying it is necessary, just wondering if some of the issues presented can be resolved with a factory reset in which case another Beta won't really help anyway.

Nonetheless, I think we are definitely not going to see Beta # 8 and any further issues are going to be addressed with monthly security patches.
UcanCWhatIC
Active Level 7
Questions
Thanks for commenting. It's likely you're correct on us not seeing an 8th beta, but then again you never know. happy testing
0 Likes
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Questions

Thank you for your post. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

0 Likes
UcanCWhatIC
Active Level 7
Questions
thanks
0 Likes