(Topic created on: 05-13-2024 08:45 AM)
MOD_1
Options
Quiz

SmartTag2_Samsung Members_Home Banner_1080x564px.jpg

Share how Galaxy AI has enhanced your lifestyle

Steps to participate:
1. Comment on this Contest Post to share us your experience with Galaxy AI
2. Hashtag #GalaxyAI and your Galaxy AI powered device (e.g. #GalaxyS24, #GalaxyS23, #GalaxyS23FE, #GalaxyZFlip5, #GalaxyZFold5, #Galaxy TabS9)

Contest ends 27 May 2024, hurry up!

*For more information kindly refer to detail terms and conditions.

627 Comments
DianaTahir
Beginner Level 2
Quiz
I love how galaxy AI have made my life easier. If i need to find something relate to any photo i just need circle search. I dont need to screenshot and then find. Since i love edit picture, galaxy AI help me a lot by suggesting how to edit and i dont need extra application on my phone. #GalaxyAI #GalaxyS24Ultra #GalaxyS24
Kentv90
Beginner Level 2
Quiz
I love how galaxy AI have made my life easier. If i need to find something relate to any photo i just need circle search. I dont need to screenshot and then find. Since i love edit picture, galaxy AI help me a lot by suggesting how to edit and i dont need extra application on my phone. #GalaxyAI #GalaxyS24Ultra #GalaxyS24
miko2828
Beginner Level 4
Quiz
Samsung AI simplifies tasks via voice commands and providing intuitive, personalised and intelligent experiences.#GalaxyAI #GalaxyS24Ultra #GalaxyS24
AinzMomon
Active Level 1
Quiz
Galaxy AI make my daily use for work become easier like search image by circle it and easy for me to translate word without install any transaltion app.
#GalaxyAI #GalaxyS23U #GalaxyS23
ECSheng
Active Level 1
Quiz
Samsung Galaxy AI has made my life easier than ever before! The "Use circle to search" feature allows me to search for the things I want. 📱 Galaxy AI can also help me write proper emails or messages, which has been a great help in my work. 💌 #GalaxyAI #GalaxyS23Ultra #GalaxyS23U #GalaxyS23
Vana-Nana
Active Level 5
Quiz
I have been in love with #GalaxyAI lately. Since we have been in a festive month, lots of pictures and videos have been captured! With #GalaxyAI it is very easy to edit pictures and make it more meaningful. Circle & Search features is so so cool! So easy to find Baju Kurung, Tudung, Bags and Shoes for Raya~ oh not to forget! Kuih Raya also~ just circle and it automatically shows!

#GalaxyZFlip5
Haziana
Active Level 1
Quiz
Galaxy AI's live translation is a lifesaver when I travel! #GalaxyAI #GalaxyZFold5
Tayar
Active Level 5
Quiz
I found out that that galaxy AI is bring us easily through everyday life, when using translation and summarize in notes which made me life easier when i write everything in the notes
#GalaxyAI #GalaxyS23U #GalaxyS23
miloisbae
Beginner Level 2
Quiz
Samsung latest Galaxy Ai has made my work in uni much easier. Take, for instance, the circle to search can be used at instant to search up for information without needing to switch between apps. The note assist is really a thumbs up to Samsung. You nailed it. Now, writing lengthy notes can be easily summarized for reference, especially me being a student, this can be very helpful. I have tried the galaxy Ai in the gallery. It's so easy to erase unnecessary background now while the Ai fills the pixels. #GalaxyAI #GalaxyS23