Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Full navigation gestures.

(Topic created on: 01-04-2020 08:00 AM)
Baby-Jessa
Beginner Level 4
Options
Reviews
So far all is working well and smoothly for me, including the navigation gestures I just find that the back gesture interferes with a lot of my apps. I wish it was limited to less than half of the lower portion of the screen. Just my opinion, thanks for working hard for these updates! 
0 Likes
6 Comments
heidi5
Beginner Level 3
Reviews
So far it hasn't annoyed me. I turned on the gestures today! They're pretty neat actually. Makes the transition between screens very smooth.
0 Likes
Tomjr78
Active Level 3
Reviews
try Samsung's One Handed Operation in the Google and it Galaxy app stores. bit of a learning curve but you can ur off the gestures for the left side for menus. will also automatically replace the new back gesture.
0 Likes
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Reviews

Thank you very much for the review. Please keep us posted on your experiences during One UI Beta Program.

0 Likes
BLuR1
Beginner Level 3
Reviews
The easiest way to open the swipe out menu many apps have is to swipe down (or up) the edge then over in an "L" shape. Admittedly, it's not ideal in an app where the content scrolls vertically but it works pretty consistently.
0 Likes
macdude
Active Level 1
Reviews
Thanks for that hint. I have been trying to figure out I got it to work a couple of times then never again. The slide up/down then over makes it work every time. and scrolling seems to be ignored in most apps.
0 Likes
Kgz
Beginner Level 2
Reviews
Close all apps option is gone s9 plus beta 10 update
0 Likes