Did you mean: 

Original topic:

messaging.

(Topic created on: 11-30-2019 07:53 PM)
vikboy
Active Level 1
Options
Reviews
Rcs messaging would be very nice. Having read receipts and bubbles indicating that the other person is typing and vise versa, payment methods and easier gif/sticker selections. I know this might not be a big thing for some people but also being able to share bigger video files than usually and little games to play with friends kind of like imessages does. I think a revamp is needed for the stock messaging app and RCS would be a great thing for that. Smooth animations for outgoing and incoming messages with little noises/tones when you send a message. Just overall a whole new messaging experience would be great for us android/galaxy users. Will make the phone feel with more personality and make it feel beyond premium than what already is. 
8 Comments
Matagi
Active Level 4
Reviews
i totally agree
Rashad
Active Level 3
Reviews
completely agree.
Reviews
I've been saying this for years. If any app needed a "makeover", it is the stock messaging app. Been the same for awhile now with little qerks here and there but nothing close to Imessages. I'm no iPhone fan but their messaging app is pretty stellar.
sb127
Beginner Level 2
Reviews
Google messages now offers Rcs go to settings in messages and enable.
0 Likes
dave6267
Active Level 2
Reviews
I am on tmobile and have RCS thru them with samsung message delivered and read receipts also shows when they are typing. google messages is great also it uses RCS go to chat settings to enable it
0 Likes
VonRevere
Active Level 1
Reviews
does the Samsung messages with rcs have the same capabilities that Google messages have?
0 Likes
Moonlight_Sky
Active Level 5
Reviews
I agree.
0 Likes
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Reviews

Hello,

Thank you for your post. If there is a particular feature that you would like to see in the next patch, please share your ideas in the Suggestions section.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes