Did you mean: 

Original topic:

So far the so good.

(Topic created on: 12-14-2019 04:20 PM)
ChayB97
Active Level 1
Options
Reviews
So far I haven't really noticed any mayor bugs on this update, yes there's still things that need improvement like the smart lock not working properly all the time or when on landscape mode using the notification and then scrolling up to hide it takes you to the home screen instead. Other than those two mayor bugs there's not, bluetooth connections have improved for me and the animations are smother, battery it's decent, it has improved by a 30 minutes on screen time or so but nothing to crazy. One of the things that is a little bit though is that the keyboard hides randomly from time to time but that's manageable. Fingerprint is working great and faster than before and the s pen still works okay for me, I don't use it to often but the couple of times that I've used it, works just fine. 
0 Likes
1 Comment
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Reviews

Please try clearing the system cache and rebooting your device.

If issue persists, please send us an error report with screenshots from One UI Beta App (Beta Feedback -> Send feedback-> Error Reports -> "Select Category" -> Input frequency and Description" -> Send (Top Right Icon). We appreciate your help for supporting beta program.

0 Likes