Did you mean: 

Original topic:

super cool update but....

(Topic created on: 12-25-2019 07:53 AM)
daniofla_outlook
Beginner Level 5
Options
Reviews
there is like false clics sometimes, specially when i try to use the record/microphone bottom on WhatsApp on the right bottom corner it doesn't work properly or it gets crazy. The Samsung's keyboard needs to be more accurate, sharper, precise... on the space bar specially. Also in the previous update when you make an screenshot u can make a screen video also :( before it give us the option, but not now. i think that you have to let people have all options, as many as possible. That's why I love when people say "oooh he have an excellent phone" awesome photos, etc... everybody want's selfies and normal photos with my phone. Hopefully the next s11+ or the note+ its gonna be a killer monster in that category hope that it gets improvements on the focus / focal lighting with the new Samsung's isocell technology. Also i think that you should include like a widget's clock maybe on the e-mails app so people have the option when the writing to other people on a different timeline or timezone to have that info... thanks for including me on this experience with Samsung, I'm a big fan and i always, always had a Samsung's phone, TV's etc.
0 Likes
1 Comment
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Reviews

Please try clearing the system cache and rebooting your device.

If issue persists, please send us an error report with screenshots from One UI Beta App (Beta Feedback -> Send feedback-> Error Reports -> "Select Category" -> Input frequency and Description" -> Send (Top Right Icon). We appreciate your help for supporting beta program.

0 Likes