Did you mean: 

Original topic:

To Samsung and Beta Community Managers

(Topic created on: 12-16-2019 04:38 PM)
Sigma
Active Level 7
Options
Reviews
Why don't you ever type responses or at least tweak the pre-written ones a bit?

90% of the responses you give are useless.  It feels like the people running this are robots and not actually caring about the community.  This was my first time in a beta program like this and Samsung really disappointed.  Sure, OneUI 2.0 is rather good and they seems to be listening somewhat.  However, there is a difference passively listening and silently fixing / implementing a few things we ask for, and actively listening and being there for people.  Helping them solve issues by talking with them.

Is this a lot to ask?  Maybe.  But the moderators and managers could've done A LOT better.  I hope next time around you actually act like humans, and less like robots.

^  the copy and paste responses.  Sometimes they don't even make sense for the post.  For example, I would say in my post "I tried clearing the cache and it didn't fix it," and they'd respond with the "clear the cache partition" response.  Thanks Samsung...  It's nice to know you just quickly skim through our posts / don't even read them.  Sometimes I think you just blindly comment on posts without even looking at the body.
10 Comments
LAX18
Active Level 1
Reviews
Please try clearing the system cache and rebooting your device.
If issue persists, please send us an error report with screenshots from One UI Beta App (Beta Feedback -> Send feedback-> Error Reports -> "Select Category" -> Input frequency and Description" -> Send (Top Right Icon). We appreciate your help for supporting beta program.
Sigma
Active Level 7
Reviews
how dare you xD
Tel864
Active Level 8
Reviews
Thank you for your post. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.
Sigma
Active Level 7
Reviews
noooo stahp
RK_BB
Active Level 4
Reviews
That's exactly why I stopped posting....
Sigma
Active Level 7
Reviews
yeah.. it's not very encouraging
Reviews
lol
0 Likes
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Reviews

Thank you very much for the review. Please keep us posted on your experiences during One UI Beta Program.

0 Likes
Sigma
Active Level 7
Reviews
BRUUUUUUUH
0 Likes