Did you mean: 

Original topic:

worst beta

(Topic created on: 11-11-2019 08:02 AM)
Diesel4982
Active Level 2
Options
Reviews
This has been the worst beta I've ever participated in.  Samsung has also really fallen off in terms of quality control of their software.  Each iteration of the software adds more bugs.  
10 Comments
Toddman41
Active Level 7
Reviews
This is the 1st Beta I've ever partaken in. I think the opposite, I'm pretty impressed.

I've only encountered a few bugs, and some little issues. But nothing that makes me want to ditch Android or Samsung and buy a One Plus, or a iPhone. Nothing against either brand, just saying.

I'm finding that most people posting on here, seem to fail that as beta testers your the ones catching the issues and bugs. So as the final build when released is almost as perfect and polished as can be.
2TallT
Active Level 3
Reviews
I disagree. I haven't experienced any major issues. There are always small bugs that need attention but this is normal. This beta3 is the best so far. By the time the official release is out, I'm sure the minor issues will be gone.
Nchiz003
Active Level 3
Reviews
Really? This is only my second Beta. I thought this was one was way better than my last (oreo).
Diesel4982
Active Level 2
Reviews
I'm glad you guys are enjoying it. I'm looking forward to the final release.
0 Likes
fig
Active Level 5
Reviews
As a beta tester it's unfair to complain about bugs and issues, that's what we are supposed to find and report.
Jdog9955
Active Level 4
Reviews
Its in the name "beta" . What were you expecting ffs?
0 Likes
Tel864
Active Level 8
Reviews
The majority of the complainers don't have a clue about betas. They read the posts here about others having problems and assume it's the worst ever. I would bet the majority of people have none or very few problems and just don't post about the good experience. I have had no real problems through all 3 betas so far.
0 Likes
SamsungUSABetaTeam
Community Manager
Options
Reviews

Thank you very much for the review. Please keep us posted on your experiences during One UI Beta Program.

0 Likes
Reviews
sorry bout Cha. it's been almost flawless for me.
0 Likes