Original topic:

Issue logging into Samsung Account

(Topic created on: 03-17-2022 01:28 PM)
WoodyX
Active Level 4
Options
Samsung Account
Hi, I keep going into an endless loop when trying to sign in on my account. On the shop page, after clicking on the checkout button, I click on the Sign In button on the page I am redirected to. I get the verification code and apply but then instead of signing in I just get taken back to the Sign In page. I have also tried signing in on my phone using the option to sign in on my phone (I'm logged into my samsung account in my settings). I have also tried logging in on the main Samsung Australia page. I get the same issue however I notice it logs me into my Members page (how weird). I have tried signing in on my phone and laptop. I've tried Samsung internet, Chrome, Chrome (incognito) and Microsoft Edge. Cleared cache, cookies. Also reset my account password. I have spoken to chat but wasn't able to resolve. 
4 Comments
SamsungLaura
Options
Samsung Account

Hi @WoodyX, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Are you able to send through a direct message with more details so that I may raise this to our team? 

- Samsung account email

- Name 

- Phone number

0 Likes
Members_jAhNmoJ
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Account

No Internet or data using Wi-Fi

0 Likes
Members_jAhNmoJ
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Account

Fix my connection

0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Samsung Account

Hi there, for Wi-Fi issues, I suggest trying the following troubleshooting steps:

• Turn Wi-Fi off/on
  • Turn the router off for 10 seconds
  • Forget the Wi-Fi network and then re-sign into the Wi-Fi network
  • Verify with another Wi-Fi network
  • Switch from 5 GHz to 2.4 GHz or vice versa (dependent on router specifications)
  • Turn off power saving mode
  • Run your phone to Safe Mode and observe [hold power>restart>hold volume down until lock screen].
  • Reset network settings [Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset network settings > RESET NETWORK SETTINGS]
  •  Restart your device
0 Likes