Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Refund for a cancelled order. Product never delivered !

(Topic created on: 09-20-2022 02:42 PM)
PeterMo
Beginner Level 4
Options
Samsung Account

Hi, 

I ordered Smart dishwasher online with Samsung on 30/06/2022. After a couple of days I cancelled it as it did not have  favorable reviews. I was told on the phone by Smasung staff that its fine and I am able to cancel it with no charge since it has not been delivered. Delivery was more than a week away. 

I have contacted Samsung online chat NUMEROUS times and all I am told is they are following up. I was even surprised that a month after cancellation I received a message from delivery company stating that my order is ready to be delivered. I told them that my order was cancelled more than a month ago and they were sending the product back to Samsung main warehouse. 

AFTER 2 Months and on contacting them again, online chat staff stated they stated that they have marked it (AGAIN) a priority for refund. I am unable to complaint anywhere I was told. 

I have paid $1099 for my order online. 

I am really disappointed by this process and customer service. 

I wonder what are my options ? 

0 Likes
3 Comments
TheCrazyC
Active Level 4
Samsung Account
Wow poor service
Solution
SamsungLaura
Options
Samsung Account

Hi @PeterMo, thanks for reaching out. I am sorry to hear you have not received your refund yet. Would you be able to confirm your details in an email to members.au@samsung.com?

Subject: SamsungLaura - Refund

Details: 

Name

Phone number

Delivery address

Order number

0 Likes
PeterMo
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Account

My refund issues were finally  resolved after nearly 4 months. I received a refund. Thanks. 

0 Likes