Original topic:

Samsung Care + Complaint

(Topic created on: 01-27-2023 09:59 AM)
Members_MKcE7fE
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Account

My dad pre-ordered a galaxy fold 3 and renewed my Globe plan (which is under his name). He did this through a phone call. He called last September of 2021 because they had a promotion that if you renew  your contract with the carrier, you will get 1-year Samsung Care+ and a case for the phone. We waited for the phone to be shipped and it was shipped last November of 2021. We received the case from Samsung too. It took awhile for them to ship it because of the lack of stock. The phone came and my plan was renewed. I tried registering the free samsung care+ but it won't push through. I called the hotline of samsung care+ and told them what happened. The operator that time took all my information and told me that they will be manually doing it for me. So I thought. Came May of 2022, my mom broke the phone and we needed to have it fixed. We went to the nearest samsung care+ center near us but they told me we didn't have the plan. They asked us to call the hotline and so I did. They got all my information again. I even gave them my email address. I waited for  around 2 weeks thinking that they are probably just busy. I called again to follow up on my concern but they have no clue about it. Then the operator told me to email them all the documents and my details because it's what they usually require their clients. They have never told me to do this from the start. I emailed them and waited again... I waited for like 2 weeks AGAIN. tried to follow up on my concern and they asked me to send my documents again. I've been resending everything. I waited for months already and finally a reply. They emailed me saying that they have my information  and they will manually input my stuff, and that if I ever needed the service, to call again. I called and I even gave them my address for pick-up. They told me to wait for an approval and all that. IN THE END, THEY TOLD ME I CAN'T HAVE MY PHONE FIXED. The box on my phone clearly had the sticker on it that I had 1-year of samsung care+ for free. Now, I want to file a complaint and they haven't even responded on where I can send it. I have been waiting and I have been sending emails but still at the "We will update you". It has been a year and I still have no solution of my complaint.  You have lost a very loyal Samsung user. 

2 Comments
Troubadour
Active Level 10
Samsung Account
Search this forum for "Contact details for Korean head office" ...that has details on Australia included. Read my comments and if you have the energy start doing those. Alternatively click on the Community Manager name and send a direct message.
0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Account

Hello @Members_MKcE7fE

I am sorry to hear about your experience. Could you please email me your details that are listed on the Care+ Document through members.au@samsung.com . And I will make sure to personally send it to the correct department to follow up on this issue.

Kind regards,

SamsungClaudette