Original topic:

Samsung Care+ don't have my current phone registered

(Topic created on: 09-21-2022 09:08 AM)
Bnapoleon
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Account

I got a Care+ subscription with the Fold2 at release in 2020.  Last year in September before the 12months was up, I swapped phones and got a new Fold3.

As I went to register the Fold3 in the Care+ website, it said my IMEI was not valid.  I got someone on chat who said they would get back to me.  

All I have received is an email (that was in my Spam) saying to return the Fold2 or I will be charged $2699.  Since they sent me the post paid satchel last year, they can look at the tracking and see it arrived?  Surely they have the tracking number for the Fold3 they sent me last year?  Why is it left to me to find out their issue?  Why are they charging me for the Fold2 when on my account it still says that is what is registered to me?

I've already paid for the care+ subscription, just swap the Fold3 you sent me with the new Fold4.

6 Comments
SamsungLaura
Options
Samsung Account

Hi @Bnapoleon, thanks for reaching out. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your subscription. 

Could you send through an email to members.au@samsung.com with further details?

Subject: SamsungLaura - Care+ registration and charge. 

Detail: 

Name

Phone number

Email address used for subscription

Device IMEI

0 Likes
Bnapoleon
Active Level 1
Samsung Account

I have sent an email with the info required

0 Likes
Bnapoleon
Active Level 1
Samsung Account

I have sent an email with the info required.

0 Likes
Bnapoleon
Active Level 1
Samsung Account

got off the phone to Samsung care+.  They have sorted it out and are sending out a new phone, although it is still a ZFold 3 and not a new Zfold 4.

Tanya70
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Account
My phone keeps calling people overseas without my knowledge and it does not show on the call log that I have called. The people called te t or ask if I have called. This had been going on for a while now. Checked my settings nothing seems amiss please help.
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Samsung Account

Hi @Tanya70, thanks for reaching out. If the phone is not showing up on your call log, I suggest reaching out to your carrier to investigate this further. 

0 Likes