Original topic:

Samsung purchase and communication problems

(Topic created on: 02-20-2023 07:06 PM)
zaccy01
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Account

Hello All, 

So I purchased a Galaxy S22 with a trade in on my galaxy.

I purchased the phone on 28/11/2022 via Samsung's online black friday with a trade in on my Pixel 2. 

I didn't receive anything from Samsung about the trade in on the Pixel until now 16/01/2023. A email from Samsung informed me I have 7 day days to send the phone in. 

On the 08/01/23 I purchased Samsung Care plus for the phone. Upon purchasing the care plus service I received only an email with the invoice and a FAQ. 

On the 10/01/23 as per newtons law I dropped my phone. Upon sending in a request for a swap with Samsung Care +. During this process I was met with further instructions to input my put my IME number along with pictures of the front and back of the phone. It came clear to me that Samsung had forgotten to email me further instructions to active my Samsung Care +. I now know that to active the service you need to send in a photo of the front and back. Unfortunately no email was sent with this instruction to do so at purchase. 

Has anyone else had similar experiences with Samsung's lack of communication with purchases. 

As of this email I have only just received emails regarding my free included Samsung Care Plus when I purchased the phone and details to send my phone in for Trade in value; obviously I am now using my old phone whilst I figure out how to fix my phone (which I thought Samsung Care plus would have sorted for me)

Any guidance to what to do or any assurance that Sasmung have now become as bad as other competitors with its service.

Cheets,

0 Likes
8 Comments
Samsung Account
The IMEI is on the box the device came in.

Take a photo of the front and back of your damaged phone with the spare phone you are currently using.

Submit the form.
0 Likes
Samsung Account
How did you get SC+ when it was longer than 30 days since you first bought it??
zaccy01
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Account

This is my wonder exactly. Samsung allows these problems fall throw the cracks constantly and refuses to fix the problems. 

When I did log into the Samsung care plus site the chart said it was cover from the middle of December. I don't understand what's going on. 

0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Account

Hello @Members_rOimv3x

Could you please elaborate a bit more on the issue your having? Have you purchased Samsung care +, or are you in the process of purchasing it?

Kind Regards,

SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
zaccy01
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Account
I have already purchased the samsung care plus. I was only until I had purchased and tried to claim that I was informed I need to provide further information. No where in any confirmation of email did then mention this.

I'm now in the process of trying to get my refund that was promised a month ago. I tried following this up and no response.

Samsung's service has slipped and I will refuse to deal direct with them again for my next mobile.
0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Account

Hell @zaccy01

I am sorry that you are have decided to do a refund.
If you could send an email through to members.au@samsung.com I will have this request escalated for you.

Subject Title: SamsungClaudette - (Your name) Requesting Refund  <----Please post this in the Email Subject as well as your community handle.

Customer name:

Email:

Trade ID/Care+ ID:

Customer complaint:

SO/Order Number:

Purchase location:

Kind regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
Timmtamm
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Account
Same problem, no invoice sent and want to claim my samsung care plus which was paid with the phone s22 ultra and trade in didn't contact me for months and months even when I emailed them over and over again. My s22 ultra was a pre order also.
0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Account

Hell @Timmtamm

I am sorry that you are have had this issue as well.
If you could send an email through to members.au@samsung.com I will have this request escalated for you.

Subject Title: SamsungClaudette - (Your name)  claim samsung care plus issue  <----Please post this in the Email Subject as well as your community handle.

Customer name:

Email:

Trade ID/Care+ ID:

Customer complaint:

SO/Order Number:

Purchase location:

Kind regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes