Original topic:

Sync error on Samsung Internet extension in Windows Microsoft Edge browser

(Topic created on: 11-08-2022 12:45 PM)
RS_AUS
Active Level 4
Options
Samsung Account
I have installed thr Samsung Internet extension on my Edge browser for Windows and logged in with my Samsung account all fine.

However it doesn't sync. When I dig deeper it says Sync failed.

0 Likes
6 Comments
Samsung Account

Are you referring to this one? Samsung Internet - Chrome Web Store (google.com)

Lots of users in review experiencing the same issue as yours.

You can contact directly the developers to report your issues: sixsupport@samsung.com

RS_AUS
Active Level 4
Samsung Account
Yup. That's the one. Thought it more efficient to ask here rather than email that address as it isn't clear how long a reply will take.

Will email it.
0 Likes
Samsung Account

Let's hope moderators can see this thread and maybe have direct communication internally to the support or developers for issue reporting.

SamsungLaura
Options
Samsung Account

Hey @RS_Aus, thanks for bringing this to our attention. 

To raise this internally to our developers, I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

To send an error report:
Samsung Members app > Get help > Error reports > select issue category > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right.

0 Likes
Samsung Account
Hi Laura, this issue is for the chrome extension for Samsung Internet in desktop. Not sure if sending logs through the members app will help the developers as it is not an issue on the phone. 🙂 Thanks.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Account

@SamsungLaura and there we have the extent of moderators. Tell us completely the wrong information. When they are corrected far from actually apologising and then helping ALL the users and CUSTOMERS they just ignore the comment.

Come on do your job properly!!!!!!!!

0 Likes