Original topic:

Slow charging speed

(Topic created on: 12-04-2021 07:43 PM)
kemaLLL
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung Care+
I have noticed a very slow charging since the update andriod 12..already turn on fast charging and super fast charging is still super slow..before update like always about 1 hour to 100%..now it take 2hour to complete 100%..im using the original adapter and wire from box..it really the software issues..really bad experience from samsung ..thinking about change to ios
9 Comments
vyan1105
Active Level 9
Samsung Care+
Android 12 is quite new , usage behavior, back end apps also will affect the battery bro
0 Likes
kemaLLL
Active Level 3
Samsung Care+
I always clear the app background and limit app background also limit for certain app for notification..nothing issue before one ui3.0..the problem is the charging speed
0 Likes
vyan1105
Active Level 9
Samsung Care+
🥲🥲🥲 let's wait for new update then.
0 Likes
Ririnh
Active Level 1
Samsung Care+
Me too! Just bought and it really drains my battery fast. What's happening?
0 Likes
JaydenKhoo
Active Level 7
Samsung Care+
Wipe cache partition or factory reset n see how .XME Galaxy S21 Series today already receive new software update up to latest software first n see how .
0 Likes
tancolin
Active Level 1
Samsung Care+
My phone more hot and lag
NaethrenSH
Active Level 6
Samsung Care+
Can you try to role back your software and see.Hmmm do Samsung phones even had that feature?
0 Likes
FelixNg
Active Level 7
Samsung Care+
So many negative opinion on Andriod 12 update really scare me...
0 Likes
PresidentSon
Active Level 1
Samsung Care+
Just throw into the Klang river assuming it as a Mandarin Orange, with some hope of course. Mine having problem with Active 2, was told "water damage". A simple answer hoping you to buy a new Galaxy 4. No repair nor exchange though under warranty. And yet Samsung promote ATM 50 and IP68..
0 Likes