(Topic created on: 08-22-2022 11:03 PM)
Kazas
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Dex
Any help? 
0 Likes
Samsung Dex
Let me check for you tomorrow when i get a chance. Screen mirroring is usually not the same as dex
Samsung Dex
I tried. Couldn't get it to work. :(
0 Likes
Kazas
Active Level 1
Samsung Dex
Exactly....it's pretty poor...and very annoying
0 Likes
Kazas
Active Level 1
Samsung Dex
Well it states that u can cast dex onto your smart TV without cable. I can't. Nor can I screen mirror seamlessly like I could on my note 8. I have a fair ly new Sony OLED TV also
0 Likes
Kazas
Active Level 1
Samsung Dex
I will but I want to specifically cast dex to my TV which it said u can with the cable...which appears it's false??
0 Likes
SamsungLaura
Options
Samsung Dex

Hi @Kazas, could you try the following steps with your TV?

https://www.samsung.com/au/support/computing/using-dex-on-smart-monitor/

0 Likes
iffee
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Dex
I have got s22plus and I have sony bravia. I used to connect dex with my tv, it was so easy for a while now I cant. I have done all the rouble shooting, restarting tv and updating software and all but non is working. On tv it does say devices has been connect but does not share the screen ar alll. Tv screen stays on screen mirroring, although it my tv get disconnect from wifi. I am regular galaxy s user and I cant find a way out. Anyone can help please
0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Dex

Hello @iffee

I am sorry that you are also having this issue. I would like to look into this for you. If you could send an email through to members.au@samsung.com I will have this escalated for you.

Subject Title: SamsungClaudette –   I used to connect dex with my tv, it was so easy for a while now I cant <----Please post this in the Email Subject as well as your community handle.

Name

Email

Contact Number

Preferred Call Back Time

State of residence

Model

Serial Number

Product Issue

Kind regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
iffee
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Dex
Factory reset worked for me. Obviously, back up your data before resetting it. Thx
Now can I update Android software as updates comes in every few months... cheers
0 Likes
Samsung_IctSnWF
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Dex

You factory reset your phone?

0 Likes