Samsung DeX
We need to be able to activate DEX on Fold 4 while unfolded

It's possible to have the feature on Tablet why not on fold

Thanks
5 Comments
Axton
Options
Samsung DeX

Hi, According to our resources this might be the possible solution.
To get connected, first put your Smart Monitor or TV into “screen mirroring” mode. Then, on your Z Fold4, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick panel. In the quick panel, tap DeX, then choose “DeX on TV or monitor” and select your display to launch DeX on the big screen.

0 Likes
TomNor
Active Level 1
Samsung DeX
Did you even read what they said? They want to be able to use Dex mode on the Fold 4's inner screen. Not on an external screen. Just like you can activate it on the bigger tablets.
Yorgos
Active Level 3
Samsung DeX
Sorry not willing to sound rude
But are all samsung rep or moderators don't listen ? Or take their time to read ?
I haven't even got 1 time not even 1 time that a samsung employee was able to breathe read or listen before answering correctly

But thanks that would be helpful for newbies on sammy
nickthaskater
Active Level 6
Samsung DeX

Hi Axton - please refer to https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-z/dex-on-fold-s-inner-display/td-p/13827668 

This question is about having DeX directly on the Fold's inner display, not with an external display of any kind.

There are 130 likes on the post I linked, all in support of enabling this feature, in addition to 58 comments expressing the same thing.

Please take two minutes to read the post and comments to better understand the issue being expressed here.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Solution
nickthaskater
Active Level 6
Samsung DeX

Hi Yorgos,

If you haven't already done so, please go add a like and a comment to my post: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-z/dex-on-fold-s-inner-display/td-p/13827668

There are already 130 likes and 58 comments in support of this idea. Your additional support would be appreciated if not already included!