Original topic:

One Hand Operation+ stops functioning while on DeX mode

(Topic created on: 08-14-2021 05:34 AM)
glowingkakao
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung DeX

Hi everyone,

I realised that when I go on DeX mode, Samsung One Hand Operation+ stops working on my phone. You know, One Hand Operation+ is for mapping functions as slide gestures and I very much use them on my flow (I wish they worked on the connected monitor too, it would be a good feature for touch supported monitors). Everything keeps working on my phone while my DeX is on, I can operate my phone just as usual but only the OHO+ shuts itself off.

Are there any solutions, like making it work on top of the DeX? I want to keep using my side mapped operations on the phone.

I use Samsung Galaxy S20 FE. Thank you very much for your time.

1 Comment
Georgine
Options
Samsung DeX

Hi, Welcome to the Samsung Members Community Canada. Samsung One Hand Operation+ doesn't work in DeX mode however when you connect your phone to a DeX product, Samsung DeX Settings will be added to your monitor's Settings list. To access it, select Settings on the connected monitor, and then select Samsung DeX.

From here, you can customize your wallpaper or screen resolution for Samsung DeX, access keyboard, and mouse settings, try new features in advance with Samsung DeX Labs, or learn how to use Samsung DeX. Let the exploring begin!

0 Likes