Original topic:

Samsung pass

(Topic created on: 05-20-2022 04:56 AM)
shelly12
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung DeX
How can I activate biometric access on Samsung pass for my apps??
4 Comments
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Samsung DeX
Once you have it set up from within Samsung pass settings, it should be go to go! Under settings look for pass and then from there samsung pass..

But before all of this make sure you have your fingerprints set up on your phone under security menu. Once all is set up right, samsung pass will automatically start saving all your passwords for apps and then next time logging into your apps is a simple finger scan!

Hope that helps!
0 Likes
Brantley
Options
Samsung DeX

Hi, We suggest you to follow the given steps.

1.To set up Samsung Pass, navigate to Settings. Swipe to and tap Biometrics and security, and then tap Samsung Pass.

2.Tap Agree, sign in with your Samsung account credentials, and then tap OK. Tap Fingerprints or Irises, and then tap Continue.

3.Read the on-screen prompts, and then tap Done. If prompted, set up a screen lock to continue setup.

4.After setting up your biometric authentication, sign into Samsung Pass using the it. Tap Next to complete setting up Samsung Pass.

5.To use Samsung Pass, open Samsung Internet and navigate to a website, where you will need to sign into your account.

6.After signing into your account, Samsung Pass will ask if you want to save the account information. Tap Remember. The next time you sign into the website, you can scan your biometrics instead of filling in the account information.

Note: You must be signed into your Samsung account to use Samsung Pass. Samsung Pass only works with Samsung Internet and other supported apps.

shelly12
Beginner Level 2
Samsung DeX
But what if I need to add more apps for biometric authentication. How can I do that on Samsung pass??
Experts
Active Level 5
Samsung DeX

Hey there friend! Wow, that's some good questions and answers here. But hey, you know what? If you need more apps to Samsung pass app, well, you will be asked if you want to add them!!! It is so seamless, it is awesome. Alright!

0 Likes