Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Wireless DEX

(Topic created on: 11-27-2021 06:30 PM)
allakazoo
Active Level 6
Options
Samsung Dex

When DEX was introduced, I was not convinced, but when I heard about wireless DEX, my interest was piqued. So I went out and grabbed myself a S10e. Boy, am I sold! 

The convenience  and ease of use is 👍👍 

When I sit down at my desk, I just need to open DEX on my phone, then tap Start now and I'm in business! 😍

8 Comments
Samsung Dex
Now u need this: https://youtu.be/S5r3phsWQiM
0 Likes
allakazoo
Active Level 6
Samsung Dex

Wow! Nice. Now for the million dollar question. How much?

0 Likes
SamsungNantakkumar
Options
Samsung Dex

Hello allakazoo. I am Faiz, from Samsung.

We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the features. Thank you for your support!

allakazoo
Active Level 6
Samsung Dex

Yup, wireless DEX is like a breath of fresh air! :)

0 Likes
Samsung Dex
Yeah... This is one of the underwhelming feature... U forget to mention also while u r in Dex mode u still can use your phone as per normal...!!! That's truly double multitask...!!! Phone and Dex both also can multitask at the same time...!!!
0 Likes
allakazoo
Active Level 6
Samsung Dex
Yeah, I would expect that. Otherwise it's would gravely hinder the usefulness of DEX. 😂
0 Likes
Samsung Dex
Nah... U try any of the Apple products see can or not... Can let u mirror only...
0 Likes
Samsung Dex
I am 1 of the 7 Samsung Makers recently being selected to help the community in here for all things Samsung...!!! 🥰🥰🥰 Feel free to ask me questions...

Pls kindly click the 3 dots on the right hand side of my comment and press "Accept Solution" if you feel that my solution is useful to you and as a small gesture of encouragement for us as well... Thanks and Cheers...!!!Screenshot_20211202-180622_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes